Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "There were a lot of clubs interested but there was only one horse in the race for me...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hype Hype Hype . . .

Pleeeeease let's all wait until he gets a game or two under his belt before we heap even more pressure on the young lad to perform.

According to some on here he is the man who will score the goals to ensure us promotion.

I so hope they are right, but lets all not get too carried away just yet.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
LvG press conference from SSN (not verbatim)

"I can imagine fans think this is ridiculous but that is a short term view. It is better for Wilson as he will have more opportunities to play"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hype Hype Hype . . .

Pleeeeease let's all wait until he gets a game or two under his belt before we heap even more pressure on the young lad to perform.

According to some on here he is the man who will score the goals to ensure us promotion.

This is not the time nor the place for sensible, rational comments

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Hype Hype Hype . . .

He's the new Jimmy Greaves. How can you not be excited?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Clearly the club thought the money would be best spent on him rather than Vydra - as CH said he was #1 choice - and I think he looks a better prospect than Bamford.

Can't wait to see him tomorrow.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Excited. The miserable ****ers on here can do one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm curious as to what he saw in the Burnley game to make him think "it was an easy decision for me really."

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm curious as to what he saw in the Burnley game to make him think "it was an easy decision for me really."

Probably the way we passed the ball and played really well...?!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
...It's a brilliant club, brilliant facilities, and I think the style of play will suit my game, so that was the basis behind my decision."

Nice one James, I think we're all going to get on just fine.

If he scores anything between 15-20 goals this season he's nailed on to have my babies.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably the way we passed the ball and played really well...?!
I am being a little lol's here, if only I was allowed to put a smilie after the sentence.
But even with the best will in the world the Burnley match wasn't a strikers game.

I've forgotten already the stand out game, this season, for a would be striker.
But there was one, more so than the others, where we should have won 47-16, but it probably ended 1-0.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And could see the potential for a forward playing alongside Zamora. And the potential service from two wingers. And a really good midfield pairing willing to get into the box.

What could be have seen ?

Stop spouting nonsense. Next you'll be saying the commentators said Brighton were really good & showed why they're unbeaten and up there. The neutral commentators...

How anyone can't see how well we played at Burnley with 7 injuries too is beyond me tbh...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here