Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Some people take a pretty dim view of people who are posting on a forum how sexually frustrated they are. Grow up please!

If a moderator or someone whom I respect decides my posts are inappropriate I will take heed . You however are neither so shove it up your bollocks.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
What difference does it make to your life and why are you interested? that's a tad weird where i come from. After all the stick on here you honestly think I will tell you anything about my living situation?

Thanks for the unnecessary aggression in your post.

The point is you have come on here pertaining to be an independent supporter of another poster when in fact you are not. You not only know him you live in the same house as him.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
That's just a damn good post. It will be argued with, but it shouldn't be.

Ninja, if you can't stand my views an opinions, why the the hell are you here reading and listening to every post of mine? That just sounds like you hate yourself! If i'm such a sad little boy, what does that make everyone on here who has dropped to my pathetic level? It takes 2 to tango you know!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Thanks for the unnecessary aggression in your post.

The point is you have come on here pertaining to be an independent supporter of another poster when in fact you are not. You not only know him you live in the same house as him.

No she does't!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ninja, if you can't stand my views an opinions, why the the hell are you here reading and listening to every post of mine? That just sounds like you hate yourself! If i'm such a sad little boy, what does that make everyone on here who has dropped to my pathetic level? It takes 2 to tango you know!

If you're asking me to tango, I will tango with you. :kiss:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
anyone remember this classic Hammer horror

BLIT0958.JPG

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I'll try again

Hi [MENTION=23197]Rosa[/MENTION] , so you say falmer & Collinz both gave us hard evidence & you seemingly agree with BOTH of them.
The thing is they both have a different view on the events of that day so in their eyes one of them is right & the other wrong, can you tell me which of the 2 you think is right or wrong please

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I trust this thread will have permanent residence in NSC Gold ?

Rosa can then review it at her leisure from Portugal , and Falmer , quite separately , in a very real sense , can view it himself .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Alas, no. But I think Falmer will be popping over to snuggle up and watch Hustle with me. I'm doing liver and onions, mash and veg. Peas or carrot's falmer?

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
So, of all the things that people have been arguing about in relation to 9/11, you decide to adopt the view point that planes might not have been used at all? :lolol:

I'm all for Loose Change, it is very interesting. I have books and dvds on this subject, and 9/11 has always fascinated me for some strange reason. But whatever you believe, it doesn't matter. Thousands of people died that day, and millions of lives were altered completely. Have the discussions about what you believe as much as you like, but you should never lose sight of the fact that it was a massive disaster in the lives of millions. That's my opinion anyway.

It's due to your point that I am so interested in this topic because I'm sure you will agree, a new proper investigation should be conducted that also includes building 7, as we have no definitive answer to what happened that day. The government inquiry was changed and defies physics so on those grounds I don't believe the government. Now as they did kill thousands and I don't believe their words, surely an alternative explanation must be sought. The only plausible explanation I have found so far is that, it was set up to get us scared of the middle east so they can invade Iran to start ww3. Resulting in population control, one world government, one world army and currency! After all ww2 lead to a jewish state in Israel so they can trigger it from there. We know all the central banks that fund these wars are run by the same people that mastermind these wars. Either way we're so suppressed by our media that this will only be laughed at! Such a shame. But thats my opinion.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's due to your point that I am so interested in this topic because I'm sure you will agree, a new proper investigation should be conducted that also includes building 7, as we have no definitive answer to what happened that day. The government inquiry was changed and defies physics so on those grounds I don't believe the government. Now as they did kill thousands and I don't believe their words, surely an alternative explanation must be sought. The only plausible explanation I have found so far is that, it was set up to get us scared of the middle east so they can invade Iran to start ww3. Resulting in population control, one world government, one world army and currency! After all ww2 lead to a jewish state in Israel so they can trigger it from there. We know all the central banks that fund these wars are run by the same people that mastermind these wars. Either way we're so suppressed by our media that this will only be laughed at! Such a shame. But thats my opinion.

For someone who claims that their English is less than perfect....

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010

Oh dear. Schoolboy error. You forgot which account was which with this response, didn't you?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

That resembled some kind of answer there Rolmer, it is of course nonsensical, massively flawed, unproveable and largely turd but an answer of sorts nonetheless

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
because I'm sure you will agree, a new proper investigation should be conducted that also includes building 7,

nope i dont agree at all,

so ill try again....did any type of plane fly into the twin towers?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Can you answer the question That I have very politely asked you twice please [MENTION=23197]Rosa[/MENTION]

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
rosa and nibble have gone quiet? did she take up his offer?

This is disgusting can a woman not post on a football forum without crude sexual references.
Nibble has twice commented about masturbation, complete with offer to his house and i'v got people asking about my living situation.

Still to receive evidence to support the government did not blow up the twin towers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Building 7 is the only thing which I still find unexplained, after reviewing all the expert opinions, analysis and commentaries, I can honestly say that we know as much as is possible about what happened in the WTC. It's difficult to accept not knowing everything, but we never will. I certainly don't agree with your opinions about the war.

For someone who claims that their English is less than perfect....

The man makes a valid point, as an aside. I only hope he agrees my English is reasonable. Or, at the worst, passable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here