Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Just spending a night in flowerpot. Come over if you like. I rented Pump Up The Volume on VHS. You like the early works of Slater?

I don't think she would like going over to someone who openly announces on NSC to girls(this thread to be precise) when your going to Masturbate

PS what the hell was going through your mind to think that WAS an acceptable thing to say to a girl. In reality, I think you would be consideed a perv.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I don't think she would like going over to someone who openly announces on NSC to girls(this thread to be precise) when your going to Masturbate

PS what the hell was going through your mind to think that WAS an acceptable thing to say to a girl. In reality, I think you would be consideed a perv.

Oh quit the pretence. You created a second account but you were so crap at hiding your true self you got found out. Take it on the chin and learn a harsh lesson.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Straight answer - I am Rosa not Falmer. Rosa is Spansh for Pink.

thats just dandy,so if your not the same person perhaps you can answer this simple question.

did any planes fly into the twin towers? collinz says no,falmer wont answer perhaps you have an opinion....or is it possible you wont answer either

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
thats just dandy,so if your not the same person perhaps you can answer this simple question.

did any planes fly into the twin towers? collinz says no,falmer wont answer perhaps you have an opinion....or is it possible you wont answer either

I don't believe passenger planes, flew into the twin towers.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

I'll answer, No plane hit the building causing the whole thing to collapse, a plane might of hit it might not but the question is, how was the law of physics proven wrong in the explanation of this attack? That's the bit what boggles me. I bet you laughed when you heard what the N Koreans have been made to believe in relation to super unnatural powers. 9/11 is no different!

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
Rosa

Do you live in the same house as Falmer?

What difference does it make to your life and why are you interested? that's a tad weird where i come from. After all the stick on here you honestly think I will tell you anything about my living situation?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Calm down dear. No offence but I won't be taking advice on how to talk to "women" from a boy who spends his free time trolling on a web forum whilst pretending to be a woman called Rosa. And those in glass houses bobbins, some people take a pretty dim view of men pretending to be women on internet forums. Now, are you joining me for the film? If so I'll kill some time cracking one off to the dude with the huge tache on Mastermind who looks a bit like Blakey. Coo LummY! Now f*** off.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010

Nope. Let's have a look at some of your earlier posts back in January. Now, bear in mind you claim to be a young Spanish girl whose grasp of English isn't perfect.

In answer to whether it's possible to poo and pee:
Shit knows?

Is Liam Bridcutt the best player in the League?
Rubbish player, league 2 standard at best. Poyet is being very charitable in playing him. Any Premiership clubs would be mad to sign him. Norwich I'd imagine would hit relegation with a player like Bridcutt in the team, they'd be so much better off looking at players in the Palace team.
Overall summary: Go for Hammond (please).

Vokes to sign:
Absolute class act when at Bournemouth. Very technical player for his size. A better version than Woods. This might be the signing that finishes the jigsaw.

Stop digging yourself deeper and deeper, you sad little boy.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Calm down dear. No offence but I won't be taking advice on how to talk to "women" from a boy who spends his free time trolling on a web forum whilst pretending to be a woman called Rosa. And those in glass houses bobbins, some people take a pretty dim view of men pretending to be women on internet forums. Now, are you joining me for the film? If so I'll kill some time cracking one off to the dude with the huge tache on Mastermind who looks a bit like Blakey. Coo LummY! Now f*** off.

Wow! I'm sure even Hitony will tell you, you've spoken to a girl online about self masturbation and your an adult. You've also now invited her around your home. If this is acceptable why aren't you on a list?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll answer, No plane hit the building causing the whole thing to collapse, a plane might of hit it might not but the question is, how was the law of physics proven wrong in the explanation of this attack? That's the bit what boggles me. I bet you laughed when you heard what the N Koreans have been made to believe in relation to super unnatural powers. 9/11 is no different!

So, of all the things that people have been arguing about in relation to 9/11, you decide to adopt the view point that planes might not have been used at all? :lolol:

I'm all for Loose Change, it is very interesting. I have books and dvds on this subject, and 9/11 has always fascinated me for some strange reason. But whatever you believe, it doesn't matter. Thousands of people died that day, and millions of lives were altered completely. Have the discussions about what you believe as much as you like, but you should never lose sight of the fact that it was a massive disaster in the lives of millions. That's my opinion anyway.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012

Some people take a pretty dim view of people who are posting on a forum how sexually frustrated they are. Grow up please!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
So, of all the things that people have been arguing about in relation to 9/11, you decide to adopt the view point that planes might not have been used at all? :lolol:

I'm all for Loose Change, it is very interesting. I have books and dvds on this subject, and 9/11 has always fascinated me for some strange reason. But whatever you believe, it doesn't matter. Thousands of people died that day, and millions of lives were altered completely. Have the discussions about what you believe as much as you like, but you should never lose sight of the fact that it was a massive disaster in the lives of millions. That's my opinion anyway.

Why can't people believe for themselves? Why do I have to believe the media and what the majority believe? My view is as acceptable as yours. It's called freedom of speech.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Hi [MENTION=23197]Rosa[/MENTION], so you say falmer & Collinz both gave us hard evidence & you seemingly agree with BOTH of them.
The thing is they both have a different view on the events of that day so in their eyes one of them is right & the other wrong, can you tell me which of the 2 you think is right or wrong please

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't believe passenger planes, flew into the twin towers.

I don't believe passenger planes either, never trusted the buggers. Do you prefer hoops or beans?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here