Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The question for me is, forwards aside, will anyone else we sign be it defence or midfield, be prepared to start as a backup?

That includes some of the names mentioned on this thread.

There really wasn't a lot wrong with us last season and unless there are departures, we look strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Goldson is a perfect example of a player joining us initially as a back up but who took his chance and made the CB position his own. I think we can attract a few more like him.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The CONDUCTOR says their is competition from a larger ORCHESTRA in the Midlands on this one. ???

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
He's talking about Lambert - there were some twitter rumours that Villa were interested in him - he would be the Zamora replacement.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The CONDUCTOR says their is competition from a larger ORCHESTRA in the Midlands on this one. ???
I suspect this is Cousins, and the Birmingham Orchestra must be the problem.

Apparantly he can play rightback as well as midfield, so everything fits with the argus article.

Hope he sings ( for us ) in the next few days.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think Goldson is a perfect example of a player joining us initially as a back up but who took his chance and made the CB position his own. I think we can attract a few more like him.

They will have to be exceptional then, as we were pretty good. The difference with Goldson is that he replaced an aging CB who was eventually released (as good a servant as had been). Our squad Bruno aside isn't that old.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Cousins, Pudil and one great striker would be excellent business I think but I like 4-2-3-1 type formation or 4-3-3/4-5-1 depending on if we have the ball. Happy with Hemed but think Baldock needs to be bench only and an option to bring on chasing games if we change formation. A Leo or Vydra would be great..... Rhodes dreamland....... Murray OK if cheap but not ideal....... or who's the ex Portsmouth, ipswich etc. guy begining with N who crops up time and again in good championship sides (mind is still waking up)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here