Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Seven of our under-18's given u21 pro-contracts. That's an impressive conversion rate at this level.

Bose & Sanchez (keepers)
Cox Cadman & White (defenders)
Tilley & Maguire-Drew (forwards)

Didn't someone post a thread last season moaning that Maguire-Drew was being badly treated and would be leaving?
Had a search but couldn't spot it so maybe I imagined it :shrug:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Cousins, Pudil and one great striker would be excellent business I think but I like 4-2-3-1 type formation or 4-3-3/4-5-1 depending on if we have the ball. Happy with Hemed but think Baldock needs to be bench only and an option to bring on chasing games if we change formation. A Leo or Vydra would be great..... Rhodes dreamland....... Murray OK if cheap but not ideal....... or who's the ex Portsmouth, ipswich etc. guy begining with N who crops up time and again in good championship sides (mind is still waking up)
Your thinking of David Nugent

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Who is our Dev Squad left back, and is he able to step up to be 3rd choice left back ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Seven of our under-18's given u21 pro-contracts. That's an impressive conversion rate at this level.

Bose & Sanchez (keepers)
Cox Cadman & White (defenders)
Tilley & Maguire-Drew (forwards)

Didn't someone post a thread last season moaning that Maguire-Drew was being badly treated and would be leaving?
Had a search but couldn't spot it so maybe I imagined it :shrug:

If they did they were talking nonsense, I am a friend of his family and I know he is very happy. Hence signing a new deal.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If they did they were talking nonsense, I am a friend of his family and I know he is very happy. Hence signing a new deal.

It mighty tell have been another of the youngsters as they were claiming the same.
I wish my memory was as good as it once was :lolol:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

It was Big Gully I believe who kept banging on that cos he went to Worthing rather than playing in the U21 matches that Brighton didn't think much of him etc etc etc blah blah blah

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
3 weeks since the Sidwell news and not even a proper rumour of some viable singing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If you take any notice of the Football Rumour site Danny Ings is having a medical at Lancing. I would love it to be true but not sure it would be, we can but hope.

:ffsparr:

Why even bother printing that crap on here ?

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Cousins, Pudil and one great striker would be excellent business I think but I like 4-2-3-1 type formation or 4-3-3/4-5-1 depending on if we have the ball. Happy with Hemed but think Baldock needs to be bench only and an option to bring on chasing games if we change formation. A Leo or Vydra would be great..... Rhodes dreamland....... Murray OK if cheap but not ideal....... or who's the ex Portsmouth, ipswich etc. guy begining with N who crops up time and again in good championship sides (mind is still waking up)

"Due to his flamboyance and controversial lifestyle, Slavia Praha had decided against signing Pudil"

May get too distracted in Brighton then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here