Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Spurs loan England international Danny Rose to Newcastle, we weren’t interested? Would have bettered the signing of Wayne Bridge

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Spurs loan England international Danny Rose to Newcastle, we weren’t interested? Would have bettered the signing of Wayne Bridge

Doesn’t fit our profile of player at all. Wrong age, on the decline.

If we are to break that profile of player it’d have to be for a top top player (Giroud).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Davie Selke of Hertha Berlin.

25, 6 foot 4 and a record of 36 goals in 149 games.

Re-sale value, different style, non-prolific. Right up our alley.

Passed the WAG test but not sure about the suit.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Not sure that he is the best fella to have in the dressing room; certainly as he’d be our highest earner (and telling everyone about it) I would guess?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Another Spurs full back, Kyle Walker Peters, who we were apparently interested in(?), has now gone to Southampton.
I guess that's why we've moved onto the Chelsea lad.

I reckon we will get 2 players in

1) Right back on loan
2) Striker (purrs guesses but either Niasse, Selke or very long shot Slimani).....I have this sneaky suspicion we will get Niasse who loves joining relegation battlers and we've shown interest before.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I guess that's why we've moved onto the Chelsea lad.

I reckon we will get 2 players in

1) Right back on loan
2) Striker (purrs guesses but either Niasse, Selke or very long shot Slimani).....I have this sneaky suspicion we will get Niasse who loves joining relegation battlers and we've shown interest before.

Joined baadiff and they went down! Anyone is better than nothing, hope we could do better than Niasse.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
So Naylor says no to Selke and then pens an editorial confirming Murray set to see out his contract after being given assurances on his role to the end of the season.

January transfer tracker: Brighton chase Chelsea teenager as Murray is set to stay https://theathletic.com/1512735/202...-signings-tracker-2020/?source=shared-article

So only signing looking like a young RB if anyone.

Dull dull dull.
If that is how things play out it's a total joke tbh.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here