Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We’ll end up with some last minute dog shit on loan at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Nah, just came up on Newsnow!

I’m probably the least likely person to read the DM!

Ethan Lamptey would be really exciting, and certainly fits the club's policy of younger talents.

No doubt it's either bullshit, Chelsea will re-sign or someone else gets him...... We'll be like the losers on bullseye.....let's have a look at what you could've won.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Ethan Lamptey would be really exciting, and certainly fits the club's policy of younger talents.

No doubt it's either bullshit, Chelsea will re-sign or someone else gets him...... We'll be like the losers on bullseye.....let's have a look at what you could've won.
Forget Ethan Lamptey, we ought to be in for Tariq Ampadu.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
13 goals in 3 seasons

Just what we need ..

I could ****ing score that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Good get rid, championship player at best

A little ungrateful - he has been a good servant to Albion. Past his prime now and only really cover in the Prem, but he always gave his best for us and his ability to narrow angles and make it hard for wingers to cross was first class. Suffered a lot of unwarranted criticism in my view.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
A little ungrateful - he has been a good servant to Albion. Past his prime now and only really cover in the Prem, but he always gave his best for us and his ability to narrow angles and make it hard for wingers to cross was first class. Suffered a lot of unwarranted criticism in my view.
Agreed
👍👍

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Great pro and character too. Very important member of our Championship squad and in our first PL season.

He’s always put a shift in and I suspect he’s a good influence behind the scenes. Bong has been a solid player for us, I wish him well.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Well said.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here