Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What was this supposed to mean?

Or was it just another showing of how little ITK you really are? :glare:

I can't speak for the club, but I added Hellas 2010 myself.
Panini-stickers--011.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tex will be nowhere near the Liverpool first team either. His contract is up next summer too.
I think Tex is a realistic signing becuase of his contract situation and the slim chance he has of making Liverpool's 25 man squad. Although, maybe it's because it's what I want rather than what I actually believe.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
CMS signed 2 year deal with Luton. I read somewhere that we were still paying him wages. How true that is or why I don't know. If so, hopefully that will mean we can get a couple more deals done

Does this mean that QPR have been paying Zamora's wages for July?
Why hasn't he signed for us today then.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think Tex is a realistic signing becuase of his contract situation and the slim chance he has of making Liverpool's 25 man squad. Although, maybe it's because it's what I want rather than what I actually believe.

Realistic? Think you mean idealistic, although I share your ideals.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

if we are playing 442 i'm not sure Tex would fit into that as well as the 4411 which he seemed to do better at

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I've no idea. Adam Virgo I believe said we were still paying him.

Someone posted a few weeks ago there is a rule that although contracts expire on 30th June, the club are still liable for another month if the player has not signed for a club by 31st July.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

How old is he now? Players under a certain age (21?) don't need to be named in the 25 man squad to be eligible to play

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How old is he now? Players under a certain age (21?) don't need to be named in the 25 man squad to be eligible to play

He's 22, so would need to be named in the squad. The way I see it, which may well be over simplified and wrong, is that if he doesn't make their squad and isn't offered a new deal, then Liverpool would likely sell him now rather than have him leave on a free at the end of the season. Won't necessarily be to us, but we can hope.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
He's 22, so would need to be named in the squad. The way I see it, which may well be over simplified and wrong, is that if he doesn't make their squad and isn't offered a new deal, then Liverpool would likely sell him now rather than have him leave on a free at the end of the season. Won't necessarily be to us, but we can hope.

Would agree with that then, but his injury might complicate matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here