Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Will we sing anyone today?

Leaving us with one less player than we have now? You will proved incorrect Sir!

If 4 are leaving, we need at least 7.

I'm not saying it's 3 total , but 3 sooner rather than later

Have to be expect the loan window will still be used

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
The conductor has told me 3 quality in and 4 out, one outgoing being quite a surprise

3 in would be good, decent quality obviously. As regards 4 out, one would be Walton and the other 3, well who knows, but my guess would be Chicksen, Colunga and Holla.
That is if this turns out to be anyway true.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
3 in would be good, decent quality obviously. As regards 4 out, one would be Walton and the other 3, well who knows, but my guess would be Chicksen, Colunga and Holla.

As Meatloaf said, two out of three ain't bad

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Walton is more or less guaranteed to be one of the four, with Chicksen and Colunga or O'Grady being others most would expect. Don't think Holla will be the one that would surprise, gut feeling is it'll be either Solly March or JFC, can see West Brom or similar mid level prem club swooping for them.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The impression I got was it was a senior player, the surprise out that is.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Greer's been a very good servant for us, but it probably is time to move on, we will need an replacement with reasonable experience though. I'd very much like to see Kayal get the captaincy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Greer's been a very good servant for us, but it probably is time to move on, we will need an replacement with reasonable experience though. I'd very much like to see Kayal get the captaincy.
The club did pick up an adequate centre half fairly late on last Summer, with Halford then after Hughes.
I'd hazard a guess the same can be done again this year.

If the next 3 signings aren't for the final third and progressive, my worries for next season might actually start getting real.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Think Ben Marshall will sign next week and Ryan Taylor (ex-Toon) - I know he has glass knees but his dead ball expertise will give us ten goals a year.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Greer go. He only cost us £250K and could probably still command a fee of that or not far off at least.
Walton we know is going and it would be less than earth shattering news to see Colunga or O'Grady depart.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's get 1 of the 3 needed before Aberdeen singed today !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Think Ben Marshall will sign next week and Ryan Taylor (ex-Toon) - I know he has glass knees but his dead ball expertise will give us ten goals a year.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Greer go. He only cost us £250K and could probably still command a fee of that or not far off at least.
Walton we know is going and it would be less than earth shattering news to see Colunga or O'Grady depart.

Please not Taylor. An injury prone 30-something right back on massive wages is literally the last thing we need. Marshall would be absolute quality though. We are light at CB right now so Greer or Dunk could only ship out when one or two come in.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Please not Taylor. An injury prone 30-something right back on massive wages is literally the last thing we need. Marshall would be absolute quality though. We are light at CB right now so Greer or Dunk could only ship out when one or two come in.

Really can't see us signing a 4th right back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here