Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
So is this week gonna be another one with SINGING around the valleys of Falmer or is it going to be a week for us to wet our throat for the finale?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
So is this week gonna be another one with SINGING around the valleys of Falmer or is it going to be a week for us to wet our throat for the finale?

The Columbian speed king should hopefully be completed Wed|Thurs. as for others,possibly, could see us getting a CM cover in this week and some proper progress made on the Striker and RB...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Columbian speed king should hopefully be completed Wed|Thurs. as for others,possibly, could see us getting a CM cover in this week and some proper progress made on the Striker and RB...

With Kayal and Brown both seemingly out for a while and we definitely need cover in CM.. Plus Saturday seemed to suggest we urgently need 1 or possibly 2 strikers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
On a % basis what is the liklehood of Izquierdo getting a work permit? Is it envisaged that there is likely to be any problems? Any repoirts anywhere by TB or PB?

PB confirmed they didn't expect any problems in the Fans Forum on Thursday. The hearing is on Wednesday .

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Without having to read lots of boring diatribes as listed, what does one actually have to do to NOT get a permit? Perhaps someone could summarize for me, feeling lazy.
That's probably a good start.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Yeah who'd have thought that before Saturday?

Not Hughton or anyone as he's been actively seeking a striker all summer and already bought Izquierdo , Gross and Brown. The idea that it's some sort of common knowledge on here but club have simply only woken up to the fact and TB has found an extra £20m quid down the sofa is nonsense.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That is the answer I was hoping for as I thought that the player had to have played x amount of internationals to be granted a work permit and he has only played the last 2 apparently.

Yeah that's what i thought. I was hoping he had duel nationality to stop any fears

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not Hughton or anyone as he's been actively seeking a striker all summer and already bought Izquierdo , Gross and Brown. The idea that it's some sort of common knowledge on here but club have simply only woken up to the fact and TB has found an extra £20m quid down the sofa is nonsense.

It was a joke Chailey, a piss poor one I grant you.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Possibly whooshed [emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here