Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
You again Spence... only passing on what I have been told... off to Spain for a week and having a break from NSC so thought I would post!

Great, I like this game...

I think I know something (or maybe I don't), but maybe I can make myself sound "in the know" as by the time I get back from my holiday something is bound to have happened (I hope)...

Watch this space, then I will let you know how clever/disappointed I am (depending on the outcome). :lolol:j

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Great, I like this game...

I think I know something (or maybe I don't), but maybe I can make myself sound "in the know" as by the time I get back from my holiday something is bound to have happened (I hope)...

Watch this space, then I will let you know how clever/disappointed I am (depending on the outcome). :lolol:j

Not at all.. I would never claim to be ITK.. I am just posting what I have been told.. don't get so stressed

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This weeks a big one really, anyone in after this week won't play a single friendly in the squad which is far from ideal. So frustrating to know that if the Neto deal had gone through we'd be so much closer to a squad that could stay up.

I don't think that one player, crocked at that, would have made an iota of difference.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

at-work-cookie-monster.gif

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Stop spinning in the press, start acting. 4 players required according to the club. The sooner the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
There has been plenty of activity in Mash Barn Lane and its not the local youths causing trouble...Expect some news soon!

Well I just drove past Mash Barn Lane and it is all normal now after last nights excitement, things have calmed right down after Mrs Chortlebutts cat was rescued from the apple tree.

Nothing to see, move on people.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Personally, I think this is the week to start bed wetting. If nothing has happened at the end of this week, with only one week to go, then August will be a challenge.

We do at least get an international break post deadline day which will help with any later recruits.

Integration and preparation is key at all levels and I believe you need a full week at the very least.

I would also add Watford and Leicester are games we should look to take something from.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Personally, I think this is the week to start bed wetting. If nothing has happened at the end of this week, with only one week to go, then August will be a challenge.

We do at least get an international break post deadline day which will help with any later recruits.

Integration and preparation is key at all levels and I believe you need a full week at the very least.

I would also add Watford and Leicester are games we should look to take something from.

Agreed.

Our pre-season is over in less than a week before we prepare our first match. It must be hard for those that toe the line to admit that the 'bedwetters' ended up having a legitimate cause for concern, irrational at times they may be but I would argue anybody who claims that at the end of last season they didn't think we'd be further along in our transfer business at this point in time, is not being entirely honest.

I would expect a CM to be signed early this week, as surely we wouldn't have shipped Norwood out otherwise. Personally I think the quality of this signing will set the trend for what's coming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here