Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

May 24, 2017
I doubt that Bournemouth are in for him tbh....at least i'd be very surprised......this is one we might get a look at imo.

*...oops i said we again didn't i ? :ban:.....of course i meant to say you.....this is one you might get a look at....???

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Braithwaite ticks some of the boxes: quick, has international experience, is the Toulouse captain, so you'd like to think he'd bring a good attitude and fit in well. 11 goals in both of his last two seasons in France is not overly convincing, however...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Braithwaite. What a nightmare name to pronounce if you're French, very Cumbrian. Should think they'd be glad to be shot of him.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Rumours that Stoke have accepted £3million for Jon Walters from Burnley.

Ideal player for Brighton and peanuts at the price. Hughton should do his best to jump ahead of Burnley and get him.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
AND, completely out of the blue..... Might be a goer!

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but he publically announced that he wants out last month:

The 26-year-old, in an interview with DR Sporten in his home country, said: “The time to leave Toulouse has come. It will happen this summer.

“The summer is long. I do not know when a decision will fall, but I remain calm.

“The Bundesliga and the Premier League are great leagues and interesting for me.”

L'Equipe are claiming Toulouse are after €8-10 million. I reckon we'd have a good chance of getting him if we want him.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They signed at least 6 yesterday didn't They?!? �� I'm going for 3 more today. ��

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Even if they do, please remember:

1. Every single player is only good enough for the Championship
2. They're still playing catch up to our #PremierLeagueReady squad
3. Don't Panic
4. We can't judge until Aug 31st

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
So as posted elsewhere two more off the list according to Naylor. I am going to be honest I am moving from thought we'd have done more by now but not worried to the beginnings of concern. Nothing that a signing won't change. Another thing am I the only one who finds naylor to be a little condensending in his twitter replies? It's okay rubbishing rumours and Internet chatter but I do expect more of an insight as to what's happening than that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So as posted elsewhere two more off the list according to Naylor. I am going to be honest I am moving from thought we'd have done more by now but not worried to the beginnings of concern. Nothing that a signing won't change. Another thing am I the only one who finds naylors to be a little condensending in his twitter replies? It's okay rubbishing rumours and Internet chatter but I do expect more of an insight as to what's happening than that.
Naylor doesn't seem to like fans having fun and speculating.

He seems to forget that we don't all have the same access to sources that he no doubt has.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So as posted elsewhere two more off the list according to Naylor. I am going to be honest I am moving from thought we'd have done more by now but not worried to the beginnings of concern. Nothing that a signing won't change. Another thing am I the only one who finds naylors to be a little condensending in his twitter replies? It's okay rubbishing rumours and Internet chatter but I do expect more of an insight as to what's happening than that.

BEDWETTER. Izzy Brown on loan should be enough to tease your tastebuds.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
So as posted elsewhere two more off the list according to Naylor. I am going to be honest I am moving from thought we'd have done more by now but not worried to the beginnings of concern. Nothing that a signing won't change. Another thing am I the only one who finds naylor to be a little condensending in his twitter replies? It's okay rubbishing rumours and Internet chatter but I do expect more of an insight as to what's happening than that.

You want more insight into something that's not happening ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here