Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dullest transfer window in terms of rumours EVER. I guess not really needing to add much as long as we don't lose players means it actually doesn't really matter like previous windows.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The best news was last night reports of a tweet from Dale Stephens wife about a picture of their child getting uniform for a local school. Mind as I said to my son money wouldnt be a problem if she had to go Burnley and buy another one they obviously are not strapped for cash but I do not think that seems likely.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope there is an announcement about lunchtime but wont hold my breath.

The best news was last night reports of a tweet from Dale Stephens wife about a picture of their child getting uniform for a local school. Mind as I said to my son money wouldnt be a problem if she had to go Burnley and buy another one they obviously are not strapped for cash but I do not think that seems likely.
Why would we want an announcement about lunchtime? It's usually about one or one-thirtyish most days, isn't it?

More seriously, the news about young Stephens getting kitted out for school, whilst not conclusive, is at least potentially a positive sign.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not sure how to feel about this window. On the one hand we have, as it stands, managed to keep hold of last years squad which is positive. But also we are possibly going to Newcastle playing Rohan Ince at centre half, an absolutely terrifying thought for me, so disappointed we haven't filled the gaps we were aware of since May (release of Calderon and Greer). Still time for both to change, obviously I would be happy if only the inbound bit changes and before Sat as far as CB is concerned.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just need to get a central defender and a striker in quick and then Tony can lose his phone and wait a week for a replacement.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just been PASSED Lancing and SEE a LEFT BACK walking through the GATES with BARBER - Definitely a LEFT BACK as he was putting more weight on his LEFT leg than his right. Looked a bit like Jlloyd Samuel I think... :whistle:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure how to feel about this window. On the one hand we have, as it stands, managed to keep hold of last years squad which is positive. But also we are possibly going to Newcastle playing Rohan Ince at centre half, an absolutely terrifying thought for me, so disappointed we haven't filled the gaps we were aware of since May (release of Calderon and Greer). Still time for both to change, obviously I would be happy if only the inbound bit changes and before Sat as far as CB is concerned.

Agree with you but I also think the new recruitment team do things differently. They won't just sign a body - the standard of targets / signings has definately gone up. Got a feeling Rosenior may be fit for Sat or Hune may play...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why would we want an announcement about lunchtime? It's usually about one or one-thirtyish most days, isn't it?

More seriously, the news about young Stephens getting kitted out for school, whilst not conclusive, is at least potentially a positive sign.
We should be checking mumsnet instead of NSC.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just been PASSED Lancing and SEE a LEFT BACK walking through the GATES with BARBER - Definitely a LEFT BACK as he was putting more weight on his LEFT leg than his right. Looked a bit like Jlloyd Samuel I think... :whistle:

FRESH reports on TWITTER that out of contract IRANIAN LEAGUE player JLloyd is in LANCING... :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here