Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Watching last night although I have never rated him when he has played in a midfield role could Ince be the 4th choice CB. I have tried many times to explain that signing Matt Derbyshire was a suggestion for a specific short term to do a job as would be Jermaine Beckford but it seems the 'experts' on here wish to keep on about it and ridcule the idea. Good luck to them if that is all they have to offer.
But BG, we don't need a short-term striker solution, we need a full-blown long-term one, so your suggestions make no sense.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Page 3 and in danger of slipping to page 4!
I ask you. How can that be? There's a transfer window open and today could just be the day when we sign that elusive centre-back or speedy number 10.
Come on peeps! Keep this thread on the front page where it belongs :thumbsup:

Keep it on page 3/4 UNTIL anyone hears about a Signing....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But BG, we don't need a short-term striker solution, we need a full-blown long-term one, so your suggestions make no sense.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

We did when I said it as we were not scoring enough goals but this fact was disguised with 2 thumping wins in the last few games. This season we need to forget about what we will do in The Premier just do everything to get there. A number of players will have to be replaced if we do.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
We did when I said it as we were not scoring enough goals but this fact was disguised with 2 thumping wins in the last few games. This season we need to forget about what we will do in The Premier just do everything to get there. A number of players will have to be replaced if we do.

The players can't be REPLACED , it's against the UNION rules to do that now

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will we break the 20 day barrier with 2 singings still required ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mystic Stat can feel something brewing.

Tomorrow (Thursday) is the day for those of you wanting a new name on the back of your shirt.

The clue is:-

Aluminium

that's aluminium.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Tomorrow (Thursday) is the day for those of you wanting a new name on the back of your shirt.

Aluminium

that's aluminium.
Aluminium- foil - wrap - Adrian MariWRAPa?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Over on the NFFC forum they have a thread about Assombalonga, latest chat is about a renewed £7m bid from Norwich. I REALLY hope he doesn't go there :(

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Aluminium

that's aluminium.
Good clue.

Is this one Stat is happy with, or more one for the No Imagination Crew ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good clue.

Is this one Stat is happy with, or more one for the No Imagination Crew ?
Anything that pleases the No Imagination Crew is not something to be celebrated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here