Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The club are being very shrewd. They are all flying out to Tenerife on Sunday, so by not getting in any new players yet, they are saving having to shell out on extra seats on the plane.

I'm out with someone tonight from whom I expect to get lots of juicy transfer gossip.

Well?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The club are being very shrewd. They are all flying out to Tenerife on Sunday, so by not getting in any new players yet, they are saving having to shell out on extra seats on the plane.

I'm out with someone tonight from whom I expect to get lots of juicy transfer gossip.
Any inside(r) information?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
A man in a bar tried to PUMP me for info last night but my LIPS were sealed .

Nobody gets anything from my LIPS, particularly at this time of the month. ???

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
According to todays Argus the business will NOT be completed before the game against Derby so says CH.

Get it right...ALL business..Its the same for every club I would expect...One of the reasons the window should shut before the season starts, not a month after!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Get it right...ALL business..Its the same for every club I would expect...One of the reasons the window should shut before the season starts, not a month after!

That is what I said the business will not be completed which means all the business will not be done, some still to do. The window allows this but there is no need to wait if the deals can be completed before the Derby game. Perhaps Bournemouth are still playing it hard to keep GM. from coming back.

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Same old Albion, let everyone have FIRST pick of anyone DECENT and we wait till the season starts to get someone CHEAP in. Last season was very much a one off and it will be back to a bottom SIX relegation battle this season.

Unless Hughton gets SINGING he will be under PRESSURE from the crowd if we struggle early on.

We are signing. Coz it's not out there in the Press doesn't mean to say it isn't happening Ernest

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
According to todays Argus the business will NOT be completed before the game against Derby so says CH.
Means we are signing 1+ players after the season has started ( as normal ). We may still sign some before Derby.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
That is what I said the business will not be completed which means all the business will not be done, some still to do. The window allows this but there is no need to wait if the deals can be completed before the Derby game. Perhaps Bournemouth are still playing it hard to keep GM. from coming back.

The money the Premier League clubs are spending can't help matters. Also Wednesday paying £35k a week for fletcher and bidding £11.5 mill for McCormack doesn't help...Money talks for a lot of players, we don't want mercenaries, the team spirit needs to be maintained at all costs...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My South Coast SAUCE says we will be SINGING in the nest 7 days. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here