Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Who is the Dev Squad left back ?

Is he ready to be 3rd choice in the senior squad now we have lost Calde and Chicksen ?

I'm assuming Goldson is currently 3rd choice right back.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Who is the Dev Squad left back ?

Is he ready to be 3rd choice in the senior squad now we have lost Calde and Chicksen ?

I'm assuming Goldson is currently 3rd choice right back.

Rob Hunt can play both full-back positions, although he is primarily a right-back. Dylan Barnett (who will be a second year professional this season) is the usual LB, but Jesse Starkey has also played the role (although there has been no news on whether he has accepted the contract extension he was offered at the end of last season).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rob Hunt can play both full-back positions, although he is primarily a right-back. Dylan Barnett (who will be a second year professional this season) is the usual LB, but Jesse Starkey has also played the role (although there has been no news on whether he has accepted the contract extension he was offered at the end of last season).

Thanks, maybe we'll see one of them against Colchester.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be good to have the main striker singed before Lazio.

Even better if he's here before Crawley.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Worrying that the big guns are SINGING and all is quiet here

It's not actually quiet Ernest. The mute button has just been switched on. I have a feeling something is afoot. All the players are back, so other clubs probably have their players back so I think things will hot up next week

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The club are being very shrewd. They are all flying out to Tenerife on Sunday, so by not getting in any new players yet, they are saving having to shell out on extra seats on the plane.

I'm out with someone tonight from whom I expect to get lots of juicy transfer gossip.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The club are being very shrewd. They are all flying out to Tenerife on Sunday, so by not getting in any new players yet, they are saving having to shell out on extra seats on the plane.

I'm out with someone tonight from whom I expect to get lots of juicy transfer gossip.

Sorry, going to have to CANCEL. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here