Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Theft is theft

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Stealing is wrong and there‘s no excuse for it, but in almost a ‘cockeyed defence’ the poor woman was probably working her ‘bollocks‘ off for £30,000 a year looking at the untold riches being paid out elsewhere in the club?

Doesn't make it right clearly 🤷‍♂️

Maybe I’m too soft, but are we in danger of creating a huge gap between the ‘have and have nots’ in society ?
Of course you are Lenny, but unfortunately you've left you and me (who will get by) and the vast majority of British people (who won't) on the wrong side of the gap :shrug:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
If you pay me like £100m feel free to steal everything from my apartment
Last night I went to the house of a family who had four expensive mountain bikes stolen out of their garage while they were sleeping. Mum and dad both worked as did the grown up children in the house, so probably what the OP would describe as the 'haves'?

Exactly 12 months ago they had had their previous (council) house broken into. Nothing much taken and no physical harm done to anyone, but the mother had been left with severe anxiety and unable to sleep, constantly feeling like someone was downstairs whilst she was in bed at night.
When I saw her last night she was an absolute mess, knowing what was now around the corner for her mentally now this had happened again.

Assuming the family are 'haves', and the thief was a 'have not', I wonder if the OP (with his own mental health issues) feels that this theft is okay? And my point to you is that crime/theft has wider implications than just monetary.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
We have already created the huge gap between the Haves and Have Nots.

Stealing is wrong and there‘s no excuse for it, but in almost a ‘cockeyed defence’ the poor woman was probably working her ‘bollocks‘ off for £30,000 a year looking at the untold riches being paid out elsewhere in the club?

Maybe I’m too soft, but are we in danger of creating a huge gap between the ‘have and have nots’ in society ?
How would you feel if you ran a successful business and one of your employees was stealing from you and would continue to do so until caught?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A decent job with a reasonable wage, its not like she was thieving to put food on the table. Greed, pure greed.
And now she'll be firing out her crotch-goblin at His Majesty's pleasure. Clearly wasn't always THAT lonely all those miles from scotchland, was she.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Snowflake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here