Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Wolves Golden Ticket Thread

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
I got a ticket, 3rd in a row which is nice.

Hope rest of Sussex doesn't go into Tier 4 but I will wait and see.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Four purchased for our little Groovy Gang of four

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Easy log on and tickets for the group purchased though like Studio 150 fully expecting Tier3 or 4 or even full lockdown to stop me going to my first Albion match this season.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Any idea on how many have sold so far? Im P3 for this but I think this may sell slower given the London/Surrey/Hastings shut down.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Do the tickets still include the train fare??? or has that been dropped to encourage more people to pay for parking?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Yes - I caught the train yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the train too. Was OK going, loads of space etc. but coming back it was rammed. Not to the extent it normally would be, but social distancing was more like 0.2 m than 2 m.

I was surprised they let everyone on TBH.

I missed the thread about experience yesterday if there was one, it's all good in the seats but apart from trains I still think there is too much activity in the concourses for proper risk mimimisation. Should only sell water to limit numbers there - and people should be allowed to bring food/hot drinks in

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
1, 4, 4, 4. Reward for being a regular Home & Away Season Ticket Holder.

Was hoping all of those “fans” that have been throwing the doll out of the pram over the last 24 hours would put their tickets on the exchange.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I got the train too. Was OK going, loads of space etc. but coming back it was rammed. Not to the extent it normally would be, but social distancing was more like 0.2 m than 2 m.

I was surprised they let everyone on TBH.

It was fairly empty going home but I was going to Lewes and I did stay behind for a beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Does anyone know how many tickets are left for the mad scramble this morning? Be a surprise if crowds are allowed then but happy to take the chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here