[Albion] The Wolves Golden Ticket Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
No - I wouldn't make that presumption - agree there is an element of risk management/consideration involved but having attended the Chelsea, Saints and SU games I feel far safer at the Amex than I do, for example, popping to Tesco or the local Co-op for a loaf of bread (pretty much the only other time I have to take any real risk). Very easy to maintain distancing at pretty much all times (and proximity less than 2m is very fleeting), barely touch any surfaces, spend almost the whole time either on a very sparsely populated, draughty concourse or outdoors, everyone following the rules (pretty much without exception) and travel there in my own car, and park in isolation. In short, I don't personally feel there is much more risk than sitting in my own garden listening to it on the radio. I wish I could say the same for the supermarket.

Same here. I drove on my own and was parked up in Bridge car park before 10am. Walked to ground with no one around. No one queuing to get into stadium ... just had the electronic search. Went to the loo ... no one in there. No queues on concourse ... so got myself a cuppa and something to eat. Went to my seat ... first person in my area (apart from stewards). 132041464_1741929715976949_6610010761859986828_o.jpg132178265_1741929675976953_6169131232221495843_o.jpg

I half removed my mask to drink me tea. Put tea on the floor to get bar of chocolate from my jacket pocket. Can you believe, in those few seconds, a steward came over to me and was pretty aggressive about putting my mask back on. I explained I was drinking my tea and getting something to eat out of my pocket and that I PROMISED I would put my mask on once I'd finished. His response was that I wasn't actually drinking my tea when he came over!!! There was no-one within 20 meters of me - let alone 2 ... and I was following the rules! Oh well ...

I managed to hang on until second half before paying another loo visit and went when Ramsdale was 'injured' and receiving treatment. There was just one other person in the loo. Then waited for most to leave at FT and slowly made my way back to my car avoiding getting within 2m of anyone. I also take small bottle of sanitiser with me as a back up.

And then today was our last trip to Tesco before Christmas ... it was shocking!! Spent a lot of time just standing out of the way and waiting for the masses to move through the various aisles!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Have to agree with everything #heavysoul says. I too was shouted at, whilst queuing to get in. Security had left his post so had to wait to be frisked thus causing a hold up. Young women belowed at us all to stand apart.
Inside concourse was a bit full but food organised and most took theirs to their seat. Food placed in paper bag with condiments so minimal contact. Didn't notice the prices.
I left at the whistle and noticed that instead of the usual mad dash and pushing, people still left gaps and didn't push in from the sides. Car in bennets and out quickly.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Agree - I thought fans in north stand for sheff Utd game were very well behaved but it did seem like stewards spoiling for a fight / argument constantly.

The stadium manager or senior steward seemed to be checking some IDs and tickets at half time to.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Agree - I thought fans in north stand for sheff Utd game were very well behaved but it did seem like stewards spoiling for a fight / argument constantly.

The stadium manager or senior steward seemed to be checking some IDs and tickets at half time to.

I had my ID checked and also had to pull my mask down on entry to the stadium - which didn't happen for Saints game. Maybe taking a hardline approach on all rules given increase in cases since then.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Tier 4 for Wealden for definite on Boxing Day. My sister who is boss at a care home just got a call from East Sussex county hall confirming it.

Guess I’ll be returning my Arsenal and wolves tickets!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Tier 4 for Wealden for definite on Boxing Day. My sister who is boss at a care home just got a call from East Sussex county hall confirming it.

Guess I’ll be returning my Arsenal and wolves tickets!

Yep ... I’ve heard from a good source that all of Sussex will be Tier 4 from Boxing Day ��

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Yes I think we count on that. Was not bothering with Wolves but had ticket for Arsenal. Gutted but it's for the greater good.

I got a ticket for Saints game in the ballot (Window 2) ... and Sheffield Utd from the Exchange (4). I was trying to get a ticket for Arsenal (Exchange again - Window 4) ... and did spend a few days hitting refresh without any luck ... but then decided it just wasn't worth it on the basis the game would probably be BCD again (like the previous home game against The Gooners)!! And just didn't bother for Wolves!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
1998 tickets available on the exchange after I grabbed my two. Has something happened I missed?

Merry Christmas & Happy new Year everyone. This is going to be a struggle, let's hope we all meet up again some when.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
What happens to ticket purchases for Arsenal and Wolves? Will the club just put the cost back in to the kitty as credit?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What happens to ticket purchases for Arsenal and Wolves? Will the club just put the cost back in to the kitty as credit?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Not explicit on the FAQ as far as I can see but that’s what they say will happen if we went from T1 to T2 and capacity was reduced from 4000 to 2000 so I’d think so.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
If you have a ticket, parking or booking protection for either match you do NOT need to do anything, as we will automatically refund general admission and 1901 Club match tickets, parking and booking protection.

Refunds will be returned by the method with which you paid and for those who paid by credit/debit card rather than season ticket credit, this should arrive back in your account in the first week of January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports