Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The what’s the temperature or heat feel where you are at the moment thread

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Online calls all morning so not sure of the temp outside here on an edge of Lewes, but washing I hung out at 5.30am was dry by 8.00am. Currently sat in a room that doesn't get sun until the afternoon and the temperature feels warm but OK. Normally the room is so cold I have to wear socks and slippers so this may not bode well for when the sun hits it at around 2pm.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Is the motorway that runs past Bordeaux going South affected by the fires in the SW? Driving that way this weekend and wondering if I should come down through Limoges and Brive instead?

I've no idea tbh Icy

I always go through Limoges, the tolls work out alot cheaper

depending on where your going obviously

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Approaching 90F in the shade.

Very low humidity numbers, a saving grace.

8A5636EB-365A-4F34-B201-35CF4EDC98CA.jpeg

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Just about to do my early morning walk with the dog here in Mexico City where it's a nice cool 12 degrees, hitting 22 in the afternoon with rain.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
It's a very pleasant 27 degrees C here in my sleepy village outside Lewes.

Obviously, it's the absolute BEST time for the car's AC to be broken

The aircon in my old black Saab failed 3 times. All at the height of summer. Turned out the engine mountings were shot and too much vibration cracked the pipes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
2F7DF86F-70D2-4C7A-8F73-0E386AEAA52B.jpeg

Not unpleasant outside, enough of a breeze now and again to take the edge off things. Almost like a normal, hot, sunny day.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
35 degrees fairly close to St Paul's up here in London. Cycled in at 7am to beat the heat and get the office air con. Not looking forward to the ride home at 5pm, but only a 15 minute ride with a long cold shower at the other end!

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Just outside of Ottawa: It's 8am(ish) and currently 21c. Expected to rise to 31c. The biggest issue is the mosquitoes, however. They're somehow finding their way inside during the night and biting the living bejaysus outta me. Barely slept the last two nights due to their unrelenting torment.

I can't wait for Autumn and Winter.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now 29 inside and 35 outside.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I bet it broke months ago and you thought "nah feck it, it's only any good for a few days a year, I'll leave it for the moment" ? :wink:

Mine went a week ago. Taking it in of Friday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You skipped going to your meeting in London then :)

Too bloody right. I called it off on Friday. Temperature on The Strand (down which I would have had to walk) is predicted to be 40 degrees at 2.00 today.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Sat outside the office at work in Birmingham Business park. It's 35 degrees and it is that heat you only normally get on holiday. It's boiling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here