Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wedding Present

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
A certain member of this fair board is married to the bass player

can they get me a discount on the "seamonsters" cycling jersey? otherwise I'm only moderately impressed :)

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
it was some bollocks in NME that "The Wedding Present" were every "The Smiths" fans' second favourite band

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I was tempted by the bizarro one but this one is a little garish!

the bizarro one would set off a tan better

I guess

it's so hard to know how to dress these days

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
can they get me a discount on the "seamonsters" cycling jersey? otherwise I'm only moderately impressed :)

No, and neither can I get a discounted Ultimo Goccia 04 AFC football shirt

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Allegedly 'The Smiths' were every Wedding Present fan's 2nd favourite band

I'm from further south than you

Isn't it the other way round. That The Wedding Present were Smiths fans second favourite band?

Edit: Just seen your post! Hated that quote pure bollocks.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
anyway .....

[video]http://www.moshcam.com/the-wedding-present/the-annandale-hotel-1291.aspx#/12-suck[/video]

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Just spotted this thread.

Got tickets for three THE Wedding Present shows so far this year and cant wait. Rochester Castle where they are supporting PIL. The Edge Of The Sea Festival- always a winner and a standard tour date at The Wedgewood Rooms in Portsmouth.
Looking forward to some Cinerama too at The Edge.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Got tickets for three THE Wedding Present shows so far this year and cant wait. Rochester Castle where they are supporting PIL. The Edge Of The Sea Festival- always a winner and a standard tour date at The Wedgewood Rooms in Portsmouth.

that's the spirit

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Half Man Half Biscuit, Mogwai and THE Wedding Present

good work

boik

We shall be at EOTS, Wedgewood and Koko too. Great to have stuff to look forward to! I hear Mr Gene will be at EOTS this year. Didn't enjoy the be-hatted badly-drawn boy last year, but the pinky pigrets were something else.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We shall be at EOTS, Wedgewood and Koko too. Great to have stuff to look forward to! I hear Mr Gene will be at EOTS this year. Didn't enjoy the be-hatted badly-drawn boy last year, but the pinky pigrets were something else.

With you there. I did not understand the Badly Drawn Boy inclusion. The Dales version of the festival had Darren Hayman supporting which would have been ideal.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Badly Draw Boy was included because it turns out he's a long time fan. I think David met him at something, they got chatting, so it happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here