Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The unofficial NSC worst film you've EVER seen thread

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
One of the Superman sequels from the 1980s. I can't remember which one, it was so bad I've blanked it out.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
City of Angels with Nicholas Cage, and Last Chance Harvey. The two films that I have actually walked out of mid film because of their utter utter turgidness.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cannot stand Grease but it's excellent for it's target audience: woofters and fat middle aged female office workers.

The most dull, poorly made film I have ever seen is 90's actioner Teen Agent starting Richard Grieco.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
There are crapper movies but pretty easy to avoid

Of those I expected a lot more from and therefore get the crap gong ... toss up between

I Love you Philip Morris (Carey) and Public Enemies (Depp)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Passenger 57
I never watch films more than once anyway even if they are good but don't waste any precious seconds watching this dross

I like this film and have the DVD !

King Ralph is the only movie I've ever walked out of.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
People on here are recommending films they dont like not ones that are particularly bad.

A bad film is one that assumes youve read the book, if there is one, and whos ending is dis-jointed confusing or just makes no effing sense what so ever.

2001 Space Oddesey and Akira fit that profile perfectly

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Had to thumb you down for such blasphemy. 2001 is one of the greatest films of all time, certainly the greatest sci-fi.

Oh I enjoyed the book, I understood the film after i had read the book and thought it was good. But when I first watched it I was left thinking wot da fug was that all about. this reflects the fact Kubrik was a pretencious **** and most of his films are over hyped, over rated or just unintelligable.

Another one for me that ends in gibberish is Event Horizon.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Another film that went absolutely nowhere was St Elmo's Fire, the supposed sequal to The breakfast Club.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Happening

M. Night Shyamalan at his absolute nonsense worst. Like a plot written by a 9 year old in English. Wasn't acted much better either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here