Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Under 30's generation.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
If you think I'd be afraid of repeating anything I've said here to your face, you are quite mistaken old gammon old friend. I just have better things to be doing.

Like having a pop at my daughter now, you really are a piece of work.

Do you troll her by any chance, you seem to have penchant for it?

I’m off out now with my wife and our friends for a meal, I think we will have to agree to differ, like my old Mum used to say you can’t educate pork.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You know what? It's Saturday night, we've won (away) and are in the top ten. No one bar the current interlocuters wants to read this crap frankly.

Into the pit it goes like the other 57 varieties of the same thing.

Sheesh.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Like having a pop at my daughter now, you really are a piece of work.

Do you troll her by any chance, you seem to have penchant for it?

I’m off out now with my wife and our friends for a meal, I think we will have to agree to differ, like my old Mum used to say you can’t educate pork.

Cool, don't let the wife get too drunk eh? :thumbsup:

For the second time today you're a hypocrit... First you call me a coward, now a troll. Look in the mirror, gammon.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I actually find that quite offensive, I hope you never suffer with your mental health old son.

I wasn't suggesting that. I was referring to an old poster on here called 'Looney' who seems to share a posting style with Joe 90.

Not aimed at you in the slightest and I apologies if it came across like that. I have suffered from mental health issues myself and would never make light of it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If you think I'd be afraid of repeating anything I've said here to your face, you are quite mistaken old gammon old friend. I just have better things to be doing.

Probably an idea to go and do them before this gets out of hand.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Textbook tosh from you as usual [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION]. You immediately give away how much of a dinosaur you are by assuming any of this generation have a house to make mortgage payments on. :dunce:

I wonder if you realise Ian that you contribute nothing to this forum, to Sussex or frankly the country?
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Harsh....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Morning ladies. Are you all feeling a little less irritable this morning? Way to celebrate a 2-0 win :lolol::lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don’t forget NSC Mod’s Stool Pigeon too…

On the subject of taking responsibility for your actions, it's obviously not your fault that you keep getting banned, it must be someone else's :facepalm:

I can't believe that anybody on NSC could be arsed to report anything you post, but here's a little tip. Be nice, and if you can't be nice, don't keep quoting mods in your posts :lolol:

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i would say Husty is nursing a moah this morning.

To be fair, it was a fairly even spread of ****wittery from the usual mob. It’s a shame it’s ended up in the pit. Of course, I like a trip down here, mainly to call out everyone’s favourite racist but I keep it to the pit.
And that’s the difference.

There’s a few of us that do have a tickle down here from time to time but we don’t drag it onto the Big Board.

There’s another few who can’t help but get rude and personal on the Big Board and when they appear, you know it’s going to the pit.

Then they moan when bans are issued and cry that the mods are biased or lefty wimps for “shutting down discussion”. Peeerlease!

Then they return from their bans and repeat the same behaviour

:wozza:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
On the subject of taking responsibility for your actions, it's obviously not your fault that you keep getting banned, it must be someone else's :facepalm:

I can't believe that anybody on NSC could be arsed to report anything you post, but here's a little tip. Be nice, and if you can't be nice, don't keep quoting mods in your posts :lolol:

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

I’m not sure what I find more ridiculous, you of all posters passing on tips about how to conduct oneself on NSC or the the fact you actually believe you’re providing some sort of service [emoji2357]

Anyway here’s a tip for you, I’m sure you’ve got a shoulder of lamb on the slow cook, jog on and keep an eye on that rather than polluting this board with your deliberate attempts to wind people up and cause arguments.

I hope this helps [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I’m not sure what I find more ridiculous, you of all posters passing on tips about how to conduct oneself on NSC or the the fact you actually believe you’re providing some sort of service [emoji2357]

Anyway here’s a tip for you, I’m sure you’ve got a shoulder of lamb on the slow cook, jog on and keep an eye on that rather than polluting this board with your deliberate attempts to wind people up and cause arguments.

I hope this helps [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

venison this week...:wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
venison this week...:wink:

It's actually duck breast today :drool:

slicing-seared-duck-breast.jpg

With all this interest, I'm wondering whether I should start a new thread on what I'm eating daily :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here