[Albion] The Tunnel Club (Part 2).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I've seen the Tunnel Club via a tour of the Etihad which I did through work. It is very impressive, and expensive. If memory serves me right its around a £500 a match 'experience'. Give me an old school ground every day of the week, although obviously Selhurst would be a step too far.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Well lets face it, some outdoor pre-entry entertainment is badly overdue l think, the bandstand has now gone, along with most of the bands that played there, there is nowhere to shelter from inclement weather, (other than the superstore, or Dick's Bar), and no toilet facilities either.
I was at Newport County in the week - they have marquees, beer tents , DJ, outside big screen, toilets and it works well. Brighton could do a lot worse then take a look here

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was at Newport County in the week - they have marquees, beer tents , DJ, outside big screen, toilets and it works well. Brighton could do a lot worse then take a look here
Yes, and I bet they name check everyone attending and have a tick list as they arrive

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Frustrating isn’t it? There certainly seems to be a lack of transparency over this whole project.
Well Done Thank You GIF by Spotify

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Frustrating isn’t it? There certainly seems to be a lack of transparency over this whole project.
Barber spoke about it on a popular podcast just a few weeks ago and at a fan forum event before Xmas and his programme notes - published in the club website several times.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
They , as far as I can tell, plan something exactly like this.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I was in the line for a coffee opposite the club shop on Saturday when a couple of chaps who were unfamiliar with the ground asked where could they go for a pee. I told them that I thought their only option was to enter the stadium.
As they said they need to go urgently they disappeared around the back of the fish & chips shack.

I'm not sure how many other football clubs provide toilet blocks outside the stadium (I know Arsenal do), but I'm sure some new facilities will be a welcome addition for those drinking outside the Amex pre-match.
I believe they are in the development plans.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
The building of the Tunnel just shows how times have changed with the never ending demand for hospitality. In the meantime the many supporters that cant afford a ticket are left in cold. Shame but thats PL football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here