Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You have a very low opinion of women.

No it's just you who is super naive.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No it's just you who is super naive.

As I said, you have a low opinion of women, and misogynistic with it.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I can quite understand why Harry has escaped the royal family and all that entails. He has chosen though to criticise his immediate family who due to Royal protocol cannot defend themselves and he knows that.

Meghan obviously does not get the Brits. She wants to hug everyone and not show respect to our head of state.

I wish them every happiness but given their views why hang on to Royal titles? They should just go quietly and enjoy their life in the California sunshine.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Have you not noticed how many women don't like Markle?
Are these real women or just 'women' who are, in fact, just bots on the Internet.

Most people I know - either male or female - couldn't really care less or, if anything, have some sympathy with H&M's situation.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Are these real women or just 'women' who are, in fact, just bots on the Internet.

Most people I know - either male or female - couldn't really care less or, if anything, have some sympathy with H&M's situation.

You mean the situation they have created.

Especially the lying narcissist.

You're right, most people don't care about them.

But Princess gold digger is going out of her way to make sure they are plastered all over the entertainment and social media world.

When you tell everyone you want to live a private life then do everything in your power to blab to the world your private life then you deserve zero sympathy.

All about the spotlight and the money.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You mean the situation they have created.

Especially the lying narcissist.

You're right, most people don't care about them.

But Princess gold digger is going out of her way to make sure they are plastered all over the entertainment and social media world.

When you tell everyone you want to live a private life then do everything in your power to blab to the world your private life then you deserve zero sympathy.

All about the spotlight and the money.
You're very good at not answering questions I've noticed. That and coming to some spectacularly bizarre assumptions. They never 'told everybody' they wanted a private life, for example!

Are you Piers Moron?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The Truth is...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You're very good at not answering questions I've noticed. That and coming to some spectacularly bizarre assumptions. They never 'told everybody' they wanted a private life, for example!

Are you Piers Moron?

Earlier this year, Harry explained how their decision to step down as senior royals was in order lead a more private life, particularly for Archie.

To normal people that doesn't mean blabbing everything about your private life for large sums of money.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Are you Piers Moron?
He's a brilliant psychoanalyst though. Who else is able to diagnose narcissism without ever having met someone.

As I said previously, the fact that people hold such strong and passionate positions on people they have never met is bizarre.

Tittle tattle and gossip for the social media age should be afforded the weight it deserves. I guess it makes people feel better to judge others.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
He's a brilliant psychoanalyst though. Who else is able to diagnose narcissism without ever having met someone.

As I said previously, the fact that people hold such strong and passionate positions on people they have never met is bizarre.

Tittle tattle and gossip for the social media age should be afforded the weight it deserves. I guess it makes people feel better to judge others.

What a shit take 🤣

So you're saying all the people who have never met Trump and hold strong positions on his personality are all wrong?

They have to have met him to know his personality type, that it?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Oh come on Fishy……….:lolol:

Imagine if we applied your reasoning down the pub ……

“ Turn it in John………we know you think Putin is a bellend………but have you actually met him?.........no, I didn’t think so”

“Ok, …….getting back to allowable discussions…….…..who wants to go first on the relationship of composite particles in Quantum Mechanics?..........your shout on the scampi fries Barry”

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What a shit take 🤣

So you're saying all the people who have never met Trump and hold strong positions on his personality are all wrong?

They have to have met him to know his personality type, that it?
The problem is the low level quality of evidence needed by those with little expertise to form their strong and then immoveable opinions.

As I say it is often just salacious, judgemental tittle tattle. Same with Trump, although his exposure is wider and attracts more qualified commentators. The weight of evidence is stronger with him so the conclusions may be stronger.

Let me be clear, it is the weight that you afford your opinion that is interesting not the opinion it's self. You may well be right about both assertions but what I am suggesting is that you do not hold enough evidence to present your opinion as fact in the way you do.

You may prove me wrong but my suspicion is that your conclusions of narcissism and even gold digging are based on poor interpretation of biased, low level secondary evidence.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Oh come on Fishy……….:lolol:

Imagine if we applied your reasoning down the pub ……

“ Turn it in John………we know you think Putin is a bellend………but have you actually met him?.........no, I didn’t think so”

“Ok, …….getting back to allowable discussions…….…..who wants to go first on the relationship of composite particles in Quantum Mechanics?..........your shout on the scampi fries Barry”
As I have said to TB it is not the opinion in itself, more the strength of that opinion.

John 'thinks' that Putin is a bellend despite the weight of clear evidence to back up his claim. And if I know John he would be banging on about that evidence to support his claim. You can't shut the bloke up.

TB is certain Megan is a narcissist and gold digger despite the lack of decent evidence for either.

The difference between the two is stark.

Edit: Maybe I am being guilty of what I am talking about. Perhaps TB isn't as sure of his opinions as he comes across, it could be just his writing style. Probably something I should consider before making my own judgements.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The problem is the low level quality of evidence needed by those with little expertise to form their strong and then immoveable opinions.

As I say it is often just salacious, judgemental tittle tattle. Same with Trump, although his exposure is wider and attracts more qualified commentators. The weight of evidence is stronger with him so the conclusions may be stronger.

Let me be clear, it is the weight that you afford your opinion that is interesting not the opinion it's self. You may well be right about both assertions but what I am suggesting is that you do not hold enough evidence to present your opinion as fact in the way you do.

You may prove me wrong but my suspicion is that your conclusions of narcissism and even gold digging are based on poor interpretation of biased, low level secondary evidence.

This person has been covered ad nauseum.

To say people are making a judgement without any background is wrong.

She's been caught out with so many lies yet keeps on doing it.

The fact these two clowns are now on a Netflix series blabbing about their private lives bullshit speaks volumes.

Netflix = max exposure and a lot of money.

Just what a gold digging narcissist loves.

A case of actions speaking louder than words.

If she had any class she'd avoid such tacky nonsense.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This person has been covered ad nauseum.

To say people are making a judgement without any background is wrong.

She's been caught out with so many lies yet keeps on doing it.

The fact these two clowns are now on a Netflix series blabbing about their private lives bullshit speaks volumes.

Netflix = max exposure and a lot of money.

Just what a gold digging narcissist loves.

A case of actions speaking louder than words.

If she had any class she'd avoid such tacky nonsense.
I will bow out of this discussion. It is becoming inevitable that if it continues I am going to end up learning a whole lot more about Meagan and Harry than I want to.

You are happy with your conclusion based on what you have seen so be it. I'll remain unconvinced as to be convinced either way will involve finding out a lot of worthless shit about people of who I have little interest in.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I can quite understand why Harry has escaped the royal family and all that entails. He has chosen though to criticise his immediate family who due to Royal protocol cannot defend themselves and he knows that.

Meghan obviously does not get the Brits. She wants to hug everyone and not show respect to our head of state.

I wish them every happiness but given their views why hang on to Royal titles? They should just go quietly and enjoy their life in the California sunshine.
Because hanging on to their Royal titles and being controversial is one thing that can make them money, possibly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here