Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Truth

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Clarkson has engaged in hate speech. No other word for it

Some admission he overstepped the mark, but falls short of an apology

Presumably spooked by the potential loss of earnings. Can’t imagine ITV and Amazon Prime are overjoyed at what’s happening.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
But that's what she is.

Everything about this relationship has been to promote her in the public eye for maximum exposure.

Everything done to paint her as the victim and promote her manufactured brand.

Why wouldn't people be cynical of her?
If you read my earlier posts on this thread, I think you might find no ground to disagree with me 😉

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Prince Harry comes across as a bitter entitled twonk to this poster. I guess as long as the coffers keep being filled he’ll keep it going.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I found the documentary quite interesting.

I will caveat my thoughts with the fact that I have not (and will not) read much from the press side of this discussion. But my thoughts are this.

- whatever she is like she didn';t deserve to be treated like that by the press and the institution of the royal family.
- My impression of the UK gutter press has fallen to new depths, to treat someone like they have been treated is beyond contemptible.
- Ditto the institution of the he royal family - something should be done about both.
- I admire them both for standing up to the royal family and refusing to put up with the expectations of that institution
- I admire them for trying to break the horrendous blackmail like agreement between the press and the royal family.
- The truth of all this is hidden between three entities who are looking after themselves. I am sure that all are culpable and I feel that Harry and Meghan have the least power in this struggle and have suffered terribly.
- Last and not least, the British Press should be investigated and licences removed from certain papers and the Royal family should be retired as an outdated concept not fit for purpose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here