Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Traitors - BBC

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolutely loved Paul's smugness as it was superbly entertaining - but he's now clearly in trouble after he wasn't saved. I reckon one of Charlie, Evie, Harry, Jonny or Miles will win it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I love it, find Paul deeply unlikeable though and hope he gets booted soon, reckon his own big brain arrogance will do for him.

Zack is also a strange character, seems to get off on winding people up which probably makes him an ideal candidate to work in politics.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I liked Paul at first but he has become a bit annoying. Thing is, it's an individual competition rather than a team game so I can't blame him for playing it this way. He seems to have misjudged the situation here though. He may have an escape route. The faithful presume there was only one traitor in the 'dungeon' and with Ash now gone, I guess they'll think that Paul and Andrew must be faithfuls. Ash missed a trick by not nominating Paul for banishment. This would surely have raised questions.

**Edited to correct the name.

Last edited:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
I liked Paul at first but he has become a bit annoying. Thing is, it's an individual competition rather than a team game so I can't blame him for playing it this way. He seems to have misjudged the situation here though. He may have an escape route. The faithful presume there was only one traitor in the 'dungeon' and with Amy now gone, I guess they'll think that Paul and Andrew must be faithfuls. Amy missed a trick by not nominating Paul for banishment. This would surely have raised questions.
Amy?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Ash, I presume.

Will be interesting next episode. There were a few who didn't vote for her - I would hazard a guess at least one of those will be picked up and targeted for next banishment.
Ah sorry, I knew it was 3 letters and began with A. Will edit post. Thanks.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'd like to see Claudia go mad with a machete one night, butcher the lot of them and run
off with the prize fund.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Funny watching Paul as he's been on the Chatabix podcast for a few years now (Joe Wilkinson and David Earl). He came on as a random person to talk about his experiences as a contestant on deal or no deal. Basically he can tell quite the tale and has had 4 episodes and they still haven't finished his story about how he got on. He then was on this Christmas' special with lots of regular guests. In one of the episodes they told him about traitors show and said he should apply and there you have it. Chatabix has been a glorious listen as they release episodes each day a traitors has aired for their reactions.

I get him winding up some but he's playing a game. Probably overthinking it and that will be his eventual downfall.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
I liked Paul at first but he has become a bit annoying. Thing is, it's an individual competition rather than a team game so I can't blame him for playing it this way. He seems to have misjudged the situation here though. He may have an escape route. The faithful presume there was only one traitor in the 'dungeon' and with Ash now gone, I guess they'll think that Paul and Andrew must be faithfuls. Ash missed a trick by not nominating Paul for banishment. This would surely have raised questions.

**Edited to correct the name.
Still think it’s going to look weird that Meg gets murdered instead of Paul - surely the latter would make far more sense to remove as a big voice with the capacity to wield far more influence. Meg posed very little threat to anyone so far.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The brunette is the best one to look at . The blonde with the hand disability is nice looking also .

Paul a big head and needs to go

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So many sheep in the faithfuls, one name gets mentioned any they all follow, without any reason from themselves as to whether they are voting for a traitor or not

Also strange that Ant brings up Paul's name at the roundtable and then doesn't vote for him, very strange behaviour

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The brunette is the best one to look at . The blonde with the hand disability is nice looking also .

Paul a big head and needs to go
Paul thinks too much of himself and will happily throw Harry under the bus. I think Miles will play it cool, and if the faithfuls get rid of Paul, I can see Miles winning.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Harry's histrionics at the departure of Jonny will have won him some friends and will keep him under the radar. Faithfuls badly need to banish another traitor to make it even better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here