Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Traitors - BBC

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I generally agree with you, but Ross v Andrew a couple of nights ago was borderline.

"If I go tonight, I want you all to look at this man very closely."

If the Faithful were more switched on, that should have given it away.
Mollie sees it as did Evie. Hence why Jaz needs to bring that together and go after andrew now and then harry after

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
True but then he could turn on Andrew, as I suspect the rest of them will turn on Andrew before him, I think at this point Harry directing everyone to yet another traitor might only heighten the attention on him, particularly given Harry and Andrew have been close friends the whole way through.
In a roundabout way he might be best getting rid of Mollie, as most wouldn't suspect he would do that, given their closeness.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If molly is to be believed, she is besotted by harry and therefore won’t ever vote against him and she has the ear of the other lady ….i fear harry has this sewn up and molly’s heart will be broken.

anyone else seen the pictures of harry in a private jet and having a celeb girlfriend

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
In a roundabout way he might be best getting rid of Mollie, as most wouldn't suspect he would do that, given their closeness.
But banishing Mollie would be too rogue, it feels to me like Harry just needs to follow the group at this point, go with the consensus, Mollie hasn’t been murdered for one reason: Harry knows he has her wrapped around his finger, I wonder if the others will realise that if Jaz finally comes forward with his doubts about Harry?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If molly is to be believed, she is besotted by harry and therefore won’t ever vote against him and she has the ear of the other lady ….i fear harry has this sewn up and molly’s heart will be broken.

anyone else seen the pictures of harry in a private jet and having a celeb girlfriend

Okay now I definitely want him to lose - if he is mucking about in private jets clearly does not need the money!

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
Mollie sees it as did Evie. Hence why Jaz needs to bring that together and go after andrew now and then harry after

Agreed, they could find enough votes to get rid of Andrew on this basis.

But I find it very unlikely that Harry can be banished without Andrew being one of the people to vote for him. So banishing Andrew first surely puts Harry in the clear.

For the Faithful to win, I think they have to somehow banish Harry first.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Agreed, they could find enough votes to get rid of Andrew on this basis.

But I find it very unlikely that Harry can be banished without Andrew being one of the people to vote for him. So banishing Andrew first surely puts Harry in the clear.

For the Faithful to win, I think they have to somehow banish Harry first.
What about Jaz? If he gets to the final 4, the game can’t end unless he agrees there is no traitors left correct?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
But banishing Mollie would be too rogue, it feels to me like Harry just needs to follow the group at this point, go with the consensus, Mollie hasn’t been murdered for one reason: Harry knows he has her wrapped around his finger, I wonder if the others will realise that if Jaz finally comes forward with his doubts about Harry?
But if he's gotten rid of her, then her being wrapped around his finger will make Harry look LESS suspicious, not more. I just think banishing Evie immediately puts him in the spotlight.

We'll see anyway, it's a fascinating situation, more complex than Series 1's finale.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What about Jaz? The game can’t end unless he agrees there is no traitors left right?
Problem is if he does that without convincing the other faithful, they will be pissed off with him and just chuck him out potentially.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
But if he's gotten rid of her, then her being wrapped around his finger will make Harry look LESS suspicious, not more. I just think banishing Evie immediately puts him in the spotlight.

We'll see anyway, it's a fascinating situation, more complex than Series 1's finale.
Very true but there is little to no chance of Harry just randomly trying to convince people to banish Mollie imo

Agreed about the ending, I was gutted at the end of series 1 because Wilf (who is still my favourite traitor) played that so well the whole way then the game was ruined by Kieran, hopefully that won’t happen again.

What happens if there is 2 traitors left and 2 faithful? Does that pretty much mean the traitors automatically win as if someone doesn’t want to finish the game they can just vote a faithful out?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agreed about the ending, I was gutted at the end of series 1 because Wilf (who is still my favourite traitor) played that so well the whole way then the game was ruined by Kieran, hopefully that won’t happen again.

What happens if there is 2 traitors left and 2 faithful? Does that pretty much mean the traitors automatically win as if someone doesn’t want to finish the game they can just vote a faithful out?
Didn't Wilf properly screw Kieran over though?

Yeah no idea, will be interesting to see.

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
What about Jaz? If he gets to the final 4, the game can’t end unless he agrees there is no traitors left correct?

All he can do is force another vote. But by that point, without Andrew and Mollie on Harry's side, he hasn't got the numbers to get rid of Harry so that vote is meaningless.

If I'm Jaz at this point, I'm thinking I need to use Andrew's vote to help me remove Harry at the first vote of the night.

I could of course be proved totally wrong in a few hours.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Mollie won't get any votes from anyone else, no point even trying to banish her. She'll be final two (if it goes down to 2, which I expect it will). The question will be whether it's final two with Harry, or with Jaz IMO. Evie will go first, then it will be Andrew vs Jaz. If Andrew goes before Jaz, it'll definitely be a final 2 (Jaz won't let the game end with Harry in play and who wins comes down to who can convince Mollie). If Jaz goes and Andrew stays, then Andrew is stuffed - Harry will want him out, and Mollie already suspects him, so that's an easy vote.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
All he can do is force another vote. But by that point, without Andrew and Mollie on Harry's side, he hasn't got the numbers to get rid of Harry so that vote is meaningless.

If I'm Jaz at this point, I'm thinking I need to use Andrew's vote to help me remove Harry at the first vote of the night.

I could of course be proved totally wrong in a few hours.
Yep. Jaz's only chance is for Harry to be first out tonight. Unless he plays an absolute blinder finding something he can use to turn Mollie against Harry.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I do wonder what happens if it gets down to Andrew, Harry and Mollie - does the game end there automatically because the faithful can't win, or could Harry and Mollie go a further round and choose to banish Andrews?
The game ends when the players choose for it too, so conceivably it could get down to banishing everyone (in a tie I understand it's down to luck of the draw) with just one person left standing

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think for Harry it goes like this:

1. Tell Mollie you agree with her that you too are suspicious about Andrew - she will feel vindicated and that her and Harry have 2 votes for Andrew locked in. Ideally, this conversation will be when Evie is in the room.
2. Evie - who will feel under threat after the Jasmine banishment - will probably be happy to go along with this so they have a vital majority of 3 votes.
3. Andrew gets banished, revealing he is a traitor, and the 5th one to go at that I think he still feels guilty about lying to get Ross banished so will do the honourable thing and not implicate Harry. It will be key whether Jaz or Evie pick up on any 'traitor on traitor' vibes.
4. I don't think Jaz will agree that the 4 of them should split the money as he has his suspicions about Harry who will still be in the game. He needs to come up with a cast iron case against Harry and will need more than just a post-shield 'Why weren't you murdered instead of Zach?, although any Andrew banishment backlash against Harry could be key here. If he knows Harry has a girlfriend then bring that up - Jaz needs to come up with something that makes Mollie doubt Harry.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The game ends when the players choose for it too, so conceivably it could get down to banishing everyone (in a tie I understand it's down to luck of the draw) with just one person left standing
But what happens if there is two on two? If I remember correctly last season they did the colour powder into the fire thing and if it came up red they did another banishing which means everyone had to vote again, if there is 2 traitors the best it could ever be is a dead heat to remove one of them?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The celeb girlfriend is a 'social influencer' from Brighton.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
But what happens if there is two on two? If I remember correctly last season they did the colour powder into the fire thing and if it came up red they did another banishing which means everyone had to vote again, if there is 2 traitors the best it could ever be is a dead heat to remove one of them?
Going by something Claudia said earlier in the series when there was a draw at the round table, they then vote again on the "tie-break" (let's for argument say it's four left and is 2x Harry, 2x Evie). If they produced the same result on a second vote between just those two (so no switching to Mollie, say) then it's done by "luck of the draw". I don't know what that involves, I'd imagine some form of coin toss / draw the short straw thing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Harry wont win. It will of been edited to make him look a shoe in at this stage

That said , would be superb TV to have Mollie and Harry as final 2 and then he shanks her

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here