Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Traitors - BBC

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wilf should have kept cool and not stabbed Kieron in the back, and the 2 faithful would have got Kieron out, and Kieron wouldn't have felt the need to out Wilf.
Precisely. And people would have watched the first series and learned from that (you'd think, anyway). I think there's stability with two traitors, that there isn't with three.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Precisely. And people would have watched the first series and learned from that (you'd think, anyway). I think there's stability with two traitors, that there isn't with three.
It's up to the traitors though, whether or not they stab each other in the back. If they don't, and the faithful get one out, they won't be suspecting there's two more. Anything can happen.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
1st Feb The Apprentice starts (Thursday), so Traitors would have to finish this week.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Decided to watch this after New Year and ended up hooked, binged all of series 1 and now up to date on series 2 over the last couple of weeks. My observations;
  1. Mollie is the hottest contestant so far across both series, then Charlotte, Alex and Charlie in that order
  2. In the first half of the game it’s basically impossible to be eliminated as a Traitor unless you’re completely shit (Ash)
  3. Paul was great fun but totally got owned by his own ego and his downfall was delicious
  4. The funeral of Diane was absolutely brutal as a task
  5. The dynamics of a pre-existing relationship is good but could be better by making one a traitor at the start (and the bloke not being a moron like both have been so far)
  6. Every traitor banished so far across both series has been done by another traitor, it seems incredibly difficult for the faithful to catch a traitor the traitors don’t secretly want out in some way
  7. I wouldn’t 100% rule out Ross winning this through sheer dumb luck
  8. Claudia is an amazing host

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So Ross a fool until the end, he was probably at risk anyway but sealed the game for the traitors and Harry by offering himself up.

Struggle to see the faithful working it out now, Harry has them wrapped around his thumb and assume he will make the smart move and off Jazz who is the only one with a bit of wherewithal.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
On the last show, they won’t end the game until they bag a traitor, I can see Harry being outed then by Andrew and him taking the money

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So Ross a fool until the end, he was probably at risk anyway but sealed the game for the traitors and Harry by offering himself up.

Struggle to see the faithful working it out now, Harry has them wrapped around his thumb and assume he will make the smart move and off Jazz who is the only one with a bit of wherewithal.
After telling Andrew that Mollie believes everything Harry tells her, Andrew should have insisted they murder Mollie. Harry currently has it sewn up.

And Ross made a huge mistake telling Harry about Andrew.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
After telling Andrew that Mollie believes everything Harry tells her, Andrew should have insisted they murder Mollie. Harry currently has it sewn up.

I thought that was a bit dis-respectful of Harry. I hope Mollie and Evie win the dosh.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On the last show, they won’t end the game until they bag a traitor, I can see Harry being outed then by Andrew and him taking the money
Eh? The faithful already suspect Andrew, he's a dead man walking. If Harry is smart he'll not pile in on Andrew, or Andrew could bite back

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Harry’s not going to murder Mollie yet. He fancies her too much. And that could be his undoing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Eh? The faithful already suspect Andrew, he's a dead man walking. If Harry is smart he'll not pile in on Andrew, or Andrew could bite back
I think they’ll murder Jaz tonight then banish Jasmine tomorrow

Then Andrew just needs to convince Zach (who will be reeling as he’s convinced it’s Jasmine) and Evie and they outvote Mollie and Harry

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought that was a bit dis-respectful of Harry. I hope Mollie and Evie win the dosh.
It's absolutely spot on though.

The traitors should be looking at murdering Zach IMO. That will leave the sheep to finish off Jasmine at the round table, thus leaving Jaz to be murdered by the traitors tomorrow night.

With four left - Evie, Mollie (who both think there is only one left) and the 2 traitors, it's hard to see both traitors failing from that position.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

The traitors should be looking at murdering Zach IMO. That will leave the sheep to finish off Jasmine at the round table, thus leaving Jaz to be murdered by the traitors tomorrow night.

With four left - Evie, Mollie (who both think there is only one left) and the 2 traitors, it's hard to see at least both traitors failing from that position.
I reckon that Claudia might have something up her sleeve for tomorrow. No way she's going to let two traitors waltz into the
final.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Would there definitely be another murder tomorrow night?

With four left - Evie, Mollie (who both think there is only one left) and the 2 traitors, it's hard to see both traitors failing from that position.
That's if Harry is happy to share. But what if he's greedy and gets Mollie and Evie to vote out Andrew - he gets the lot (they won't suspect him) unless Andrew takes Harry down with him.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Also worth considering whether Zach / Jas start piecing together the "Diane was my mum" reveal, work out that Ross wouldn't have murdered her so must be a recruit since then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here