Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swan

brightonalbion

Feb 16, 2009
Thinking of going there tomorrow, BBQ sounds good, only question is it family friendly i.e. we are all mainly 17. Would be a shame if it was 18+.

:bhasign:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
To be fair, there's a big difference between "family friendly" and serving a bunch of 17 yr olds...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Would suggest you read that my question was in regards to the BBQ, which as I said "sounds good".

I can read, just pointing out that whilst they will probably let families in, they probably won't let in a group of under-18 lads without adults. I would imagine the BBQ is no different as you are on the premises.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Bbq is outside and theres an outdoor bar in a marquee so maybe you can sneak in a few underage drinks under the radar...wahey! Just dont through up in the flowerbeds please

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I heard that there was a couple of stewards blocking the route last Saturday. Not experienced it first hand so it could be another Snakey Lane scenario.

That would be quite remarkable if that is the case. The club would rather fans (children included) to navigate the roads instead ?! Nothing surprises me anymore with this club. As long as we can use the footbridge to get from the bus stop to the pub that will have to do.

Do they also stop you going back over the footbridge and via the pond BEFORE the game ?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
That would be quite remarkable if that is the case. The club would rather fans (children included) to navigate the roads instead ?! Nothing surprises me anymore with this club. As long as we can use the footbridge to get from the bus stop to the pub that will have to do.

Do they also stop you going back over the footbridge and via the pond BEFORE the game ?

I'm not sure man, this was before the game and they weren't allowed across the footbridge. They wouldn't lie about this kind of thing nor would they be fobbed off with a feeble excuse from a steward. I asked about this last week on here but no-one confirmed or denied it :shrug:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I'm not sure man, this was before the game and they weren't allowed across the footbridge. They wouldn't lie about this kind of thing nor would they be fobbed off with a feeble excuse from a steward. I asked about this last week on here but no-one confirmed or denied it :shrug:

Blimey oh reilly. Presumably the local residents don't want us scum walking past their places ! I take it that if we get off the bus at the bottom of the footbridge we won't be blocked from going across it AND up via the pond and hence having to stay at the bus stop all afternoon ?!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Blimey oh reilly. Presumably the local residents don't want us scum walking past their places ! I take it that if we get off the bus at the bottom of the footbridge we won't be blocked from going across it AND up via the pond and hence having to stay at the bus stop all afternoon ?!

No idea, what bus drops you there then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here