Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swan at Falmer

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
push the regulars out i say , there get use to serving masses in no time and there grow to like it , the income there recive would be mahoosive

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Yeah they will I expect for many the Village has been their home for many years. So why gloat. The club won permission for the Stadium - Fantastic - But people who don't even live in or contribute to the area gloating and goading the locals and rubbing their noses in it, just isn't on.

Spot on fella.

simpleton

Apr 23, 2011
Yeah they will I expect for many the Village has been their home for many years. So why gloat. The club won permission for the Stadium - Fantastic - But people who don't even live in or contribute to the area gloating and goading the locals and rubbing their noses in it, just isn't on.

I never really understood why they objected to the stadium so strongly. The impact of crowd for a game once every two weeks is nothing compared to carving the village in two with a four lane main road. Personally I wouldnt live there because of the road - if you can put up with that, you can live with the fans once in a while.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The battle is lost and the locals should live with it and if they had half a brain they would turn it to their advantage.

In particular the landlord should sod the locals and focus on profit. Get SKY in and make it a football friendly pub. Do special meal deals with a pint etc

If you live locally and have space on your driveway you could hire it out on match days. Apparently there is a web site where you can advertise your parking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here