The Sun - Page 60

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
BarrelofFun said:
Good work.

On the subject of papers, the Times said that we were to return to West Sussex happy with a point. When did Brighton move to West Sussex?

I guess they were referring to fans from Hove and Haywards Heath and Horsham, bit discriminatory against those folk from Lewes and Newhaven mind!!

Hove is definately East Sussex!!!

However, when coming down the M23 do you not enter West Sussex first? That is clearly what they meant: "Happy to return to West Sussex with a point. A bit peeved by the time they reached East Sussex as they thought, we could have done better!"

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tommy Cook reporting said:
Hove is definately East Sussex!!!

However, when coming down the M23 do you not enter West Sussex first? That is clearly what they meant: "Happy to return to West Sussex with a point. A bit peeved by the time they reached East Sussex as they thought, we could have done better!"

:lolol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The Times reports today that Brighton play in West Sussex

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Curious Orange said:
I guess they were referring to fans from Hove and Haywards Heath and Horsham, bit discriminatory against those folk from Lewes and Newhaven mind!!
AND SEAFORD.........:angry:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Anything to get in the paper. It even get ahead of your match report last night!!!!! Fierce rivals it says, we are fierce.:clap2:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't the border at Fishersgate or is it West Portslade ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports