Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Streets, When You Wasnt Famous

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
sheebo said:
haha

MYOB u talk utter SHITE again. uve just shot ur self in the foot by saying uve only listened to released tracks. theres so many deep lyrics in all of it. and the odd joke tune like fit but u know it. Dry ur eyes is class.if u dont like it thats ur call but dont go on with ur snobby bollox cos its BULL

Why would I pay to listen to music I don't like?

I don't "do" piracy, for various reasons. I'm not going to pay money to Mike Skinner in any way, shape or form, and paying to hear his wibblings would that exactly.

Singles are meant to be the best tracks a band or artist has. I don't see how someone can be good when their singles are all pure shite. And I don't see how I can shoot myself in the foot by saying so.

Oh, and the internet isn't a text message. You CAN use full words and capitals to start sentences, like.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Richard Whiteley said:
And you love New order. Who are good. Lyrics are utter utter shite though.

True. But I don't claim them to be otherwise, nor do I go utterly ballistic when someone says they're shit. Because that smacks of the utter insane blind fanboiism that, oddly enough, people on this thread have accused me of (to types of music I don't even listen to, oddly enough) when, oh, guess what? Going ballistic because I said an artist they like is shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here