The Spurs game is definitely reduced capacity

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Don't know the exact number that the capacity will be but I do know the away fans are getting around 1300 tickets.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Good, why give them too many? I trust we will make the away section as small as possible so that more of us can get in.

It is no big deal for spurs fans is it?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
are we the away team-be interesting

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't know the exact number that the capacity will be but I do know the away fans are getting around 1300 tickets.

Might have something to do with being a ramp up event

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I thought that the Albion stated earlier in the year that the Sussex senior cup final would be 10k capacity and the friendly would be 17k capacity

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Might have something to do with being a ramp up event
Of course its a ramp up event, its before the first league game,..... but I would question the wisdom of making the first time we have a capacity crowd actually on the first league game,...... seems a little limiting to me,..... how will they be able to iron out the wrinkles before the main event if they havn't experienced a full house?
:facepalm:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
when will the spurs game tickets go on sale?

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
Would the club get the safety certificate before or after the ramp-up events, anybody know?

Before they are allowed to have a full capacity they have to have ramp up events to check all sorts of things like health and safety, number of staff neded, time it will take for the stadium to fill and empty, check all security camera etc
They will have part of the full certificate beforehand but they have to prove and that is 100% safe what the ramp ups are mainly for. But there is no reason to worry about health and safety in ramp ups

hope this helps

Would the club get the safety certificate before or after the ramp-up events, anybody know?

After the ramp up events when the club's shown that the stadium is functioning safely and correctly and all the associated support functions (eg the transport management) are too. The council will then presumably sign over the lease for the land on which the Amex is built at the same time, ready for 6 August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports