The slag at the king power stadium.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Phoebe, Did you enjoy the game though ?

Please don't mention the game! Disappointed the highlights on local TV didn't show Phoebe.

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
hello leicesterslapper,

I am the normal resident southampton fan (redneb i think it, is a cock if you come across him). I must say you lot got out of jail the other week, a slow start from us, a shite referee and Kasper at his best were the only reason you got anything out of the game. However it's good to see we can mix it with the best in the league and there is a reason we're up there with the favourites at nearly every bookie. What did you think of Lallana? one of our 4 influential players, and i did enjoy him puting Pantsil on his arse for our first.

Looking forward to the return fixture, whenever it is. (only got one fixture in my sights atm, the skates at home) Will you be making the journey down? I can get you drunk and take you to the local Etap for a classy night, and we can go for round two when you play Bristol as that's where i'm in my last year at uni.

Any feedback on this plan would be appreciated, and feel free to add some sugestions of your own.

JJB

Clearly you didn't watch the first half when we could and should have been five nil up. Only a poor tatical decision by Sven to change things around let you in. Clearly you are a decent team but if both sides had took all their chances it would have been about 8-5 to us. Your goalkeeper also did well for you in the first half.
However, we will undoubtedly lose at your place as I believe we have never scored at your new stadium.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Clearly you didn't watch the first half when we could and should have been five nil up. Only a poor tatical decision by Sven to change things around let you in. Clearly you are a decent team but if both sides had took all their chances it would have been about 8-5 to us. Your goalkeeper also did well for you in the first half.
However, we will undoubtedly lose at your place as I believe we have never scored at your new stadium.

Wouldn't have said that, you were good for the first 30, then we battered you.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
You lost get over it and yes you should,ve been 5-0 down after 30 mins:D

haha, I am. We're top of the league after 7 games, if we're there or there abouts at christmas, i'll start to believe we can go up.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I feel like I'm watching Kevin and Perry, the one that they actually got laid in and then suddenly grew up. Danny Seagull is smitten :eek: I hope Phoebe's presence isn't going to have a terminal effect on one of the funniest/random posters?!

Or reading Viz when an exotic dancer sits on Sid the Sexist's knee and he shoots his load. :lolol:

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
You can take the hopefully out of that, i think Leicester could win this league or come second.

Leicester won't win this league. West Ham will imo. Second is a possibilitiy, but there will be about 6 teams vying for that spot. Going to be an entertaining year.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
By all accounts we weren't good at LCFC, but CMS should've scored (shown on TV tonight).
Hopefully back to business against Leeds & CP, and not to obsess too much about Liverpool.

CMS should have scored however it was offside so would not have counted. LCFC did not let us play, much like MK Dons, our last away defeat. It is when we are not allowed to play we struggle. A one off I think though.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Leicester won't win this league. West Ham will imo. Second is a possibilitiy, but there will be about 6 teams vying for that spot. Going to be an entertaining year.

Very True :thumbsup:

Edit : if you are a saints fan, there is to much sense coming out of your mouth..the people at my school are mainly saints fans, had a argument with one of them and he posted on my facebook "saints are the most supported club in england..FACT." I have to deal with sh*t like this on a daily basis :facepalm:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I'm not going to be bitter about you lot. There is a handful of people that have taken it too far & gone way to personal. However, some of your friendlier fans have contacted me on facebook to apologise for the miserable ones because they feel embarassed at the way some of your fans have acted.

I'm a nice person that is actually very friendly.
I'm always up for speaking to other fans & like I said previously, quite often when some of the fans i have made friends with come to Leicester we go for a drink.

After all is said & done, football is only a game and i understand that some people are very passionate about there team (Me included)

I'm being genuine when i say good luck for the rest of the season!

Phoebe :)

Passionate about your team? You spent the entire game groping your own breasts and making gay gestures at us. It was highly embarrassing.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This is all very sexist and, as a BHA community, we should be ashamed of ourselves.

I just wanted to post on this thread, in case it went gold.

Do you have any naked pics LeicesterSlapper1? I do hope you follow the decorum of Rocky or Police Academy and we have 5 or 6 to come across.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I've never started a 'gold' thread- make it happen phoebe, post a topless picture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports