Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The slag at the king power stadium.....

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Oh Yeah, I am back.

What's the gossip today? What STD do I apparently have today?
Aids? Chlamydia? Herpes?:mad:

Well if you look back a couple of pages, to post 268, I left a proposition to which I am yet to receive an answer. If you can get back to me within the hour it would be muh appreciated, ta.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well if you look back a couple of pages, to post 268, I left a proposition to which I am yet to receive an answer. If you can get back to me within the hour it would be muh appreciated, ta.

not sure what it was but i'll take the other end...!!

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011

I would look back at your proposition if i could be bothered, but unfortunately i can':nono:t.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Don't listen to this Saints muppet [MENTION=21630]leicesterslapper1[/MENTION]. All he'll do is ask if you can keep up with him in bed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This thread has [MENTION=4370]1066gull[/MENTION] written all over it, where is he?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
On paper we should be title contenders, that doesnt necessarily mean that will happen. I will keep my faith though!!

Brighton compared to southampton - to be honest thats a tough one. Both of you were decent. You both made us work for it for 90 minutes. I was slightly disappointed with your CMS, quite glad he didnt come to Leicester. He couldn't beat the legend that is Sol Bamba *One of The Best Defenders In The League* but he did miss a sitter as well. However, all players miss sitters at some point.
I was disappointed that peltiers goal was disallowed but I see in the local paper today that the ref has apologised as it was a mistake.

:)
Good looking girl,enjoys banter and talks footy....what's not to like?
Welcome Pheebs :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here