Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The silliest insult someone has given you?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I got told to 'Shut up you f#%!ing, bald headed ****, I bet you've never even been to a match before' by a fellow season ticket holder at Withdean. He apologised at the next home game!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I got into a burn up once on the A3 - at the time (1976) I had a K old-style reg. (1971/2 ) Fiat 124S ohc engine quite a bit of poke but rusted badly, haven't seen one for about 20 years now. My oppo was my deadliest enemy a Ford Cortina Mk 2. With a tow-bar..
Anyway we both took the road down towards Richmond which inconveniently goes (still to this day) from 2 lanes to one after a set of traffic-lights.

We pulled up alongside each other engines revvin. me on the inside, he with g-f on the outside. He pulled across me to cut me onto the pavement then did a handbrake stop as I tried to pull around his car. Result the towbar in my headlight.

His g-f then screamed at me "You K-reg drivers think you own the road!!"

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Lol hope you got back ok, got a cracking video clip of you celebrating our forth goal. There were some twats about after think I was safe having the kids with me. Good luck with your game Saturday, will you get to the Amex before the seasons out?

You'll have to get that on youtube mate! Haha. Yeahh there was a couple of them, but thats leicester for you! Most of them I saw after the game were quite gracious in defeat, then again they couldn't blame anything! Cheers for that mate, quite a big game for us too so fingers crossed for a double celebration. I'd love to get to Blackpool on Easter Monday, so it might be a late decision depending on if there's tickets left. If not, I might have to wait till the play offs ;)

You at the amex on saturday pal?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
You'll have to get that on youtube mate! Haha. Yeahh there was a couple of them, but thats leicester for you! Most of them I saw after the game were quite gracious in defeat, then again they couldn't blame anything! Cheers for that mate, quite a big game for us too so fingers crossed for a double celebration. I'd love to get to Blackpool on Easter Monday, so it might be a late decision depending on if there's tickets left. If not, I might have to wait till the play offs ;)

You at the amex on saturday pal?

Hope you get to another game before the seasons out.yep the pilgrimage starts tonight lol. Got a few friends slugging out the London Marathon on Sunday so ties in quite nicely. Will give Brighton a cheer from the Shropshire crew

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I had just finished work on site and was covered in s**t, from head to foot.
I popped into a chip shop on the way home to get some food and was waiting for ages behind some bloke who was taking forever to decide what he wanted.
I said. "Come on mate."
To which he replied. "I'll take as long as I like pretty boy."
I instinctively looked the man serving and we both started laughing, as he could see the state I was in.
The bloke took offense to us both laughing at him and promptly left.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Night out in Manchester, out of nowhere bloke comes over looks down at my green suede Doctor Martens says "f***ing fairy boots" and walks off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here