Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The silliest insult someone has given you?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I once told a bunch of kids on a bus to turn their bloody music off, and they called me a "jigglypuff". I have no idea what this means.

e8a5ubeb.jpg

This is a jigglypuff.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I was called a "melt" by a kid the other day at work when I caught the little sh*t shoplifting - what does that even mean ?!?!

Whatever happened to proper insults and abuse ?

I personally love people using 'melt' as an insult, it's just funny how moronic they sound!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mine was not an audible insult, it came in print. Mrs V and I went to Wakehust Place on one of the few decent weather Sundays in early January. The car park was pretty busy and we had to park on the grass in the overflow parking area.
We had a nice lunch there and wandered around for a couple of hours until it started to get chilly so it was time to get back. When I got to the car a printed slip of paper had been put under the wiper blade. It read " In future please park with more consideration to other users of the car park. Your car caused an obstruction "

I was furious, I parked alongside every other vehicle that was there without blocking anyone in or having the arse of the car hanging out. I'm very conscientious about parking and obeying road signs etc and I know I did nothing wrong. I really wanted to punch someone for that. I can only assume that someone parked near me badly after my arrival and left before me having put their warning notice on my car for a laugh. Harumphhh !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was once told to "f**k off back home you scouse w**ker" by a couple of illiterate gobby 10 year olds when I was walking home in Leeds. Seems they cant tell a Brighton accent from a Liverpool one

Don't take it too hard, people from Leeds seem to hate everyone outside of God's Own County. They are probably LUFC regulars now with their qualifications.

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
Playing Sunday League football in Brighton a few years ago the opposition centre forward called me "a man's penis".

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
this thread seems as good as place as any to bring this up. c*nt, sea nut, c u next tuesday, the C-bomb. Why is this an insult? i have found this particular piece of anatomy to be very enjoyable, and have also born witness to its great mind altering power. to me this word means you have the power to please all and hold power over many?!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
someone called me homophobic for using the term 'man up' ...... and that was on here....I WAS SO INSULTED... I dont know how to get over it...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
When worked in call centre while at 6th form, customer told me to **** off as he thought he was through to India again. I'm white!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Whilst celebrating our 4th goal last night the best a Leicester fan could do to try and erase my joy was to mimic a pair of glasses with his fingers. Which I will admit I do wear glasses lol. It must be at school the last time this happened and it did not worry me too much then and that was 30 years ago. Any silly insults thrown your way?

well hello there my friend, I was the guy sat just behind you chatting to you at times! bet you caught some great celebrations on the video's you took!

Leaving the ground yesterday, some skinny mong tried nudging me. He ended up actually nearly knocking himself over and called me a queer (obviously an original insult to us all!) I just laughed in his face

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I once told a bunch of kids on a bus to turn their bloody music off, and they called me a "jigglypuff". I have no idea what this means.

According to someone's signature I vaguely recall on here, it's a man who watches shows traditionally considered to be aimed at females such as Loose Women and Soaps of his own accord.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Got called a f***ing old c**t in court once by a bloke I had just told we were sending to prison (for stealing an old woman's handbag while she was having a suspected heart attack).
He was 2 years older than me...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
According to someone's signature I vaguely recall on here, it's a man who watches shows traditionally considered to be aimed at females such as Loose Women and Soaps of his own accord.

Indeed.

taken straight from the Viz Profanisaurus,so must be true.

A bloke said to me "eff off cheesehead" once.......very confusing.It makes as much sense as calling someone primula bollocks.

Seagrrl

Jan 22, 2012
Hove
According to Urban Dictionary, it means "an absolute, complete f*cking idiot". Who knew?

this thread seems as good as place as any to bring this up. c*nt, sea nut, c u next tuesday, the C-bomb. Why is this an insult? i have found this particular piece of anatomy to be very enjoyable, and have also born witness to its great mind altering power. to me this word means you have the power to please all and hold power over many?!

I had this discussion years ago with a male friend of mine, did he get offended everytime anyone was called a Dickhead? No.
I'm not a fan of random overuse of any expletive but don't personally get offended but the use of the c word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here