Votes: 50 21.2%
  • meh opponents - can't be arsed

Votes: 134 56.8%
  • thinking about it

Votes: 52 22.0%

• Total voters

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Just brought the parking (not done this before as normally get train) and selected wallet ticket but no email for my parking ticket has come through? I can see it on my purchase history with my match tickets.
Do they get sent through at a later date?
Check your junk folder - mine ended up in there :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Will this match be available on any legal streaming service? Our US matches were available on Sky Austria, but no sign of this game.
Doubt it. US tour had the rights sold, that’s why it was so widely shown

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Less than 1,000 tickets left. Does this mean only the East and West lower are open? That’s my guess as they’re the only stands with tickets showing and can’t imagine there was a huge take up? Still decent enough attendance there though…

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Less than 1,000 tickets left. Does this mean only the East and West lower are open? That’s my guess as they’re the only stands with tickets showing and can’t imagine there was a huge take up? Still decent enough attendance there though…
Looks that way…..only these left

IMG_6276.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yes they’ve said it’s limited to that as police haven’t got enough officers available due to Pride.

I’m going (as it’s an Albion match) but will be an odd atmosphere with it being so empty.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I normally quite enjoy the relaxed feel to the pre season friendlies but the lack of train service this year means I’m giving it a swerve. Shame the usual pre season games against non league opposition were dropped this year.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Doubt it. US tour had the rights sold, that’s why it was so widely shown
I think it might get streamed on Albion's YouTube site. The previous preseason games against Spanish opposition were I am sure. I suspect they will announce it on the day, rather than too early, hoping that more people will sign up for tickets first.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think it might get streamed on Albion's YouTube site. The previous preseason games against Spanish opposition were I am sure. I suspect they will announce it on the day, rather than too early, hoping that more people will sign up for tickets first.
This, I've been to all the others but have always made sure my elderly father was aware he could watch on YouTube.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm going to this one with my dad. We'll be using the racecourse park and ride.

Has anyone used it before? How often do the busses go? How early should we get there?

Thanks!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm going to this one with my dad. We'll be using the racecourse park and ride.

Has anyone used it before? How often do the busses go? How early should we get there?

Thanks!
Used it for all friendly & cup games. Assuming there are no road closures (Woodingdean which has happened twice) the club do put on plenty of buses. Bit of a walk at the racecourse as you park round the back so allow 20 mins to get on bus. Another 20 mins ride to ground then add 20 mins to be safe. Returning all the buses will be waiting but if you miss the first set there will be a 40 minute wait for them to return. So post match either leave on 89 minutes or have another pint.
Don't forget to print your tickets as, for the first time ever, it's £3 per person to get on the coach plus £3 to park. Whether they enforce this though, we'll see.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Used it for all friendly & cup games. Assuming there are no road closures (Woodingdean which has happened twice) the club do put on plenty of buses. Bit of a walk at the racecourse as you park round the back so allow 20 mins to get on bus. Another 20 mins ride to ground then add 20 mins to be safe. Returning all the buses will be waiting but if you miss the first set there will be a 40 minute wait for them to return. So post match either leave on 89 minutes or have another pint.
Don't forget to print your tickets as, for the first time ever, it's £3 per person to get on the coach plus £3 to park. Whether they enforce this though, we'll see.
Thanks, that's exactly what I was after.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Exactly this, don’t see them advertising it’s on the clubs YouTube channel until it either sells out or until a few hours before KO

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I normally quite enjoy the relaxed feel to the pre season friendlies but the lack of train service this year means I’m giving it a swerve. Shame the usual pre season games against non league opposition were dropped this year.
Ah yes, our former opening pre-season friendly at Worthing, followed by a trip to Burgess Hill, and then maybe be Lewes or Eastbourne.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here