Votes: 50 21.2%
  • meh opponents - can't be arsed

Votes: 134 56.8%
  • thinking about it

Votes: 52 22.0%

• Total voters

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Used to go to all the friendly matches at the goldstone teenager, but as I’ve got older couldt think of anything worse

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
all I can see when i click on the link is hospitality, have they sold out already
If you’re a season ticket holder you need to be logged in. If you’re not you have to wait for your on sale date.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Glad it's not just me. Going to try again in the morning and then call the ticket office.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
If you’re a season ticket holder you need to be logged in. If you’re not you have to wait for your on sale date.
it was strange. I was logged in. I then went back to the email and clicked that and it worked.... 4 tickets bought including 1 for my grandson and 1 for my granddaughter for there first games at the Amex. They have been to Twickenham so it will be interesting to see how they compare it.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Ticketing website was down this morning, they have obviously given something or someone a kick as we've been able to load our tickets to the wallet from the original email.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Ticket download issue has been resolved . Looking forward to this as I am taking my daughters step kids to their first match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here