The QPR thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Over the last 5 games and on current form we would be third bottom.

Thank god for our early season form. Now I'm off to the pub.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
we didn't play well today, don't be fooled by the stats. We are just so mediocre it hurts and QPR never got out of first gear. We never looked like scoring till Mcphee came on.

QPR_&_Crawley

Jan 17, 2004
Guinness Boy said:
Since no-one's started it.

Good news is some injurys in the Rangers team. From bbc.co.uk

"QPR will be without wingers Gareth Ainsworth and Kevin McLeod.
Ainsworth has been ruled out for a month with a foot injury, while McLeod has a hamstring strain. Striker Tony Thorpe is still nursing a heel problem."

No team news for us yet. Come on Brighton!!!!

We may of had some injurys but we won 2-1 m8 up the r's. You r going no where this year. ha ha ha

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: The QPR thread

QPR_&_Crawley said:
We may of had some injurys but we won 2-1 m8 up the r's. You r going no where this year. ha ha ha

We've got injuries too. You didn't exactly look world beaters today, we're shite but you're not much better.

QPR_&_Crawley

Jan 17, 2004
Re: Re: Re: The QPR thread

dwayne said:
We've got injuries too. You didn't exactly look world beaters today, we're shite but you're not much better.

Yeh but we have been on fire all season you have done nothing thats the second time we beat you this season.....:flameboun

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: The QPR thread

The Laughing Bluebird said:
The league table would suggest otherwise......

Why do you give a shit we're not even in the same league as you. Why not discuss your own teams performance elsewhere. Geek.:salute:

JUST GOT IN FROM THE GAME, LUCKLUSTRE.

NO WIDTH, HOOFING. NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR KNIGHT TO SHINE. BUT HE WAS POOR. MIDFIELD WON THERE BATTLE. BUT IS THIS REALLY THE SAME DEFENCE THAT HELD ITS OWN IN THE SECOND HALF OF LAST YEAR AND THE BACKBONE OF WINNING TWO AND THREE.

HART HAS LOST HIS PACE, CARPENTER DIDN'T SHOW, WATTO WAS ON ANOTHER PLANET, THOUGH I AM GLAD HE TRIED THE FREE KICK , JUST OUTSIDE THERE AREA.

BENJAMIN GOT BETTER THROUGHOUT THE SECOND HALF.

LC1

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Re: Re: The QPR thread

QPR_&_Crawley said:

Go away you stupid little man. Why don't you find something else to do than post on here - like playing on the Hangar Lane gyratory system.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: The QPR thread

QPR_&_Crawley said:
Yeh but we have been on fire all season you have done nothing thats the second time we beat you this season.....:flameboun

Were you 'on fire' today?? We outplayed you and for the second time this season, you've somehow come away with a win against us.

Lofter

Jan 15, 2004
Yeah we ain't much better than you - funny, nearly every time we win there's some embittered opposition fan telling us that. I think it's called denial.
All you've got is the knock it early and long for Knight to run on to routine - well, that and a succession of niggly fouls. Benjamin is a donkey by the way.
Don't know why you ever thought you were going to go up this season. Laughable really. Enjoy the scrap to get in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Lofter

Jan 15, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The QPR thread

DENIAL!

Bald Gull said:
Were you 'on fire' today?? We outplayed you and for the second time this season, you've somehow come away with a win against us.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The QPR thread

Lofter said:

Not at all! Look at the stats at the top of the page. You're an average team in a shite division (we're just a bit more average).

Don't know what niggly fouls you are talking about but I hope you're embarassed by the way Shit-tu spent most of the second half play-acting and time-wasting..

Lofter

Jan 15, 2004
Keep on dreaming. Shittu is one of the best defenders in the division, and our defence is the meanest bar Bristol City's, which has let in one fewer.

An average team in a shite division? You should have paid more attention at school. Average is relative - and in this division we're far better than average. Have you looked at the table recently?

If points were awarded for stats you might have got something out of the game. But they're not and you didn't.

Oh yes and the niggly fouls - 18 of them plus how many yellows was it for you?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The QPR thread

dwayne said:
Why do you give a shit we're not even in the same league as you. Why not discuss your own teams performance elsewhere. Geek.

You seem a bit tetchy, fat lad. What's the matter? Pie shop shut?

:p :salute: :p

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The QPR thread

The Laughing Bluebird said:
You seem a bit tetchy, fat lad. What's the matter? Pie shop shut?

:p :salute: :p

LOL, dude I've seen a picture of you, I'm not quite sure you've seen one of me, but I will not comment on your appearance!!

I don't have time to argue over the internet because I'm going out in London, the best capital in the world, when I'm out in the west end tonight I'll spare a thought for you in your Cardiff slum. Have a good one.:cool:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Good effort from the boys in the second half, but we were lacking that little bit of class to pull the game back to a draw - which would have been fair on both sides. Again QPR didn't look great, and I can't see their long ball style of play pay much dividends in Div 1 (should they get there).

I think now at best we might finish in the play-offs. A shame really, as our early season form deserved better. But Coppell's departure ruined everything unfortunately. Still, at least we should have something to celebrate before the season is out - namely finally getting the okay to build the new stadium.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I've just got back disappointed as we gave those goals away as usual when we were on top of play!! Benjamin , Knight and Mcphee could be a good combination as it seemed to be working well shame we couldn't get that goal. QPR were not that much better than us the only difference was they put there chances away. Re our fans the idea of the yellow pages was fab as it looked great an inspired idea!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BHA links said:
Nationwide League Division Two
Saturday 17th January 2004
QPR Match Stats BHA
8 Goal Attempts 12
4 On target 6
4 Off target 6
0 Woodwork 0
1 Corners 5
14 Fouls 18
3 Offside 3

More shots on target but not able to put them away or were they saved?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports