Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The pied piper of the north stand

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Also, how do you know what to sing when a drummer starts thumping out some 'rhythm'?
It isn't that difficult. A chant is started in the traditional way by the Capo and then the drummer joins in to keep the beat. At The Amex you will probably need one drummer in each stand.

It isn't that difficult. A chant is started in the traditional way by the Capo and then the drummer joins in to keep the beat. At The Amex you will probably need one drummer in each stand.

I absolutely hate the idea of a drum.

But it's time to try something.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Will that be one we all know and enjoy signing or some of the new meaningless euro-babble?

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Where can I get a list of all of the current albion songs etc? I have looked at a couple of websites but they seem to only have out of dates ones, or miss some of our newer songs?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The Judge and the NSK lads may not be every ones cup of tea but if you don't like them, don't sit near them.. I hated the miserable and moaning lot around me so I moved, it's really not that hard.

phonetichalo

Feb 17, 2009
Argentina
Why have a drum when you can have a DUBE!!!!!!!!

"During the latter stages of my playing career I visited a hardware shop, bought some wood and nails, went home and put the 6 sides together – The Dube was born!"

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Why don't they have a drunk sound go through the PA in the north. That way, only they'd hear it, but the whole stadium would benefit!

gazfoster

PBC
Aug 11, 2013
Southwick
I agree with THE JUDGE were not doing no harm at all , but is to get behind our team and be that 12th man... all we love doing is putting a shift in and get the atmosphere buzzing back at the amex... come a meet us as the judge said have a beer and come stand up with us and have a sing song..
The more we get the louder we will be:albion2:
It proved it against wigan a few fans around us joined in and it sounded great...

give us some songs to sing and were do it for ya :albion2::albion2::albion2:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Trust me , you don't want 4 drummers .

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Here is a thought, you can only fit so many people in the NW and let's be honest we all want/wish that the whole North sing as one. So why not use this forum to create that atmosphere, rather then bitch about it. I stand just behind the goal and would happily join in with the singing from the NW but it would need to radiate around from there. As said by a few on here it is hard to hear them. Would it not be better to let them lead and then the whole North follow. This crew are creating an atmosphere both on the concourse and in the stands. Let's get behind them and build on this atmosphere that we all seem to want.

Last edited:

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010

Thanks for that Steve, I had been looking at that site, there was one I hear a lot with Stand or Fall in it (not GOSBTS) that me my Son were trying to work out that I don't think is on there. Can anyone help out? We have to keep kind of mumbling like you do at church when you don't know the words! lol

Oh yeah, I think the Police Box people do an amazing job, singing all the time, however the teams playing. Ten odd minutes of Tony bloom's B&W army - Awesome on Saturday. Don't care who sings, where they are, what they're singing as long as it's creating an atmosphere who give a crap?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here