Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Ofishical [MERGED] Match day thread Wolves Vs Brighton***

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
43:58 Attempt saved. Bakary Sako (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner.
41:02 Bakary Sako (Wolverhampton Wanderers) hits the left post with a left footed shot from the left side of the box.
40:03 Attempt saved. Bakary Sako (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by James Henry with a cross.
Stop him!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Texeira is always likely to produce something special out of nothing and against Millwall was argueably the only person likely to score until he tires as he usually does getween 65 - 70 mins

He was the player most likely to create an opening and waste it, and that was proven and has been proven in every game he has played with the exception of 3.

Lightweight and mainly ineffective.

Blimey and you moan about McCourt, I've heard everything now.......:ffsparr:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
43:58 Attempt saved. Bakary Sako (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner.
41:02 Bakary Sako (Wolverhampton Wanderers) hits the left post with a left footed shot from the left side of the box.
40:03 Attempt saved. Bakary Sako (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by James Henry with a cross.
Stop him!

Ketamine in his half-time orange.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Frustrating listening it on the radio. Can't see what is going wrong!

I'd guess we are losing the ball in midfield. 61% possession still. That could change.

HT 0-1

I think I'll take a draw.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Time for one of Sami's legendary half time team talks. :shit:

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
All Brighton until last five mins. Dicko will come on second half, then Sako will have a decent centre forward in front of him to link up with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here