Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Ofishical [MERGED] Match day thread Wolves Vs Brighton***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
McCourt is weak but he is much more streetwise than Tex. As I said I think Colunga is preferable though.

I'm not sure he is weak. I don't recall him ever being knocked off the ball since he's been with us, whereas Tex is every time he is challenged.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
How about not changing things when we're winning?

Yes, sorry, I've probably just gifted them an equaliser!

We're getting put under serious pressure now because the midfield are struggling to keep possession. Think an equalizer is going to come unless we change things.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
If Bent will score against Reading I will volunteer to steal his cars this week.

car-thief_0.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sako causing trouble. Has Hyypia got a plan to stop this?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh please BG, I would say McCourt should be there more than Texeira. Two of the three best passes played vs Millwall were by McCourt in 15 minutes.

Texeira is always likely to produce something special out of nothing and against Millwall was argueably the only person likely to score until he tires as he usually does getween 65 - 70 mins

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
McCourt doesnt need to be knocked off the ball as he will beat 2 players then lose it to the 3rd happens every time.

He does now again, but every time, care to rethink that one?

Our biggest weakness is that we don't run at players and commit them and open space up, he is the only player in our team seemingly capable of doing this from a central position.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We're getting put under serious pressure now because the midfield are struggling to keep possession. Think an equalizer is going to come unless we change things.
Are they doing that badly? 63% of possession according to the BBC.............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here