***The Offishial match Day thread: Blackburn v BHA**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Hope so, but if they didn't wear CHUNKy armour they would be better.:wink:
He he yes I meant chunk. Hope you are keeping well Mouldy, off to celebrate the win with TWO bottles of beer.

Edit......flippin predictive text.....CHINK CHINK CHINK

D

Deleted member 2719

He he yes I meant chunk. Hope you are keeping well Mouldy, off to celebrate the win with TWO bottles of beer.

No you didn't your on that black stuff again................... already.:drink::drink:

The idiom "chink in one's armor" refers to an area of vulnerability. It has traditionally been used to refer to a weak spot in a figurative suit of armor. The standard meaning is similar to that of Achilles' heel.[1]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Edit......flippin predictive text.....CHINK CHINK CHINK

Are you knocking glasses together, or being racist? :wink:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
But we are not, so cheer up you misery

I'm not miserable. I'm entirely capable of being happy with a result, while still noting flaws in a performance that on another day could cost us.

I can't remember a decent Rhodes chance at all. Bobby had 3 and converted 1.

I've heard "Rhodes shoots... misses" quite a few times (and the fact I listened to the radio rather than watched is why I didn't mention it in my initial post, but it seemed more fitting to add in to the follow up). Checking the stats it appears he had seven shots. I'm not suggesting they were all good opportunities, but Jordan Rhodes is a good striker. On his game you'd expect him to do better with seven shots.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Hopefully not and that we dont need the lottery of the play offs and c an get up automatically. It is in our own hands.
Agree but right now I see Hull, Middlesboro Burnleyl and Derby as having stronger squads than us so would snatch your hand off for a playoff position. Plus I am a bit of a romantic and would love Bobby to take us to the promised land in his last game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports