Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The Offishial match Day thread: Blackburn v BHA**

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Aspinall say "Dunks is his MOM as his put his body on the line" that great to hear but in the same breath he said we deserved it.

The Stats favour Blackburn in terms of shots and possession of course we will take it but how convincing was it ???
Not worried how convincing it was, we have just ended a really bad run.........Middlebrough and Derby may just be entering theirs.

Ooooo Ooooo Bobby Zamora

D

Deleted member 2719

Having watched the game I didn't ever really think Blackburn were going to score. Lots of headed clearances by our CBs and the odd half chance for them. Knockaert really unlucky not to score. Bobby probably should have had one more. Good away performance.

Excellent, so were they shooting from distance???

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
BBC Sussex doing a post match chat about the fixtures being moved. Everyone pile in. Don't worry Sky aren't listening and if they were they wouldn't do anything anyway.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah, back to not losing!

D

Deleted member 2719

Not worried how convincing it was, we have just ended a really bad run.........Middlebrough and Derby may just be entering theirs.

Ooooo Ooooo Bobby Zamora

Maybe they are but I can't see them having a run like ours. So to make up, we need 3 pointers !!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A simple back-to-basics away win is exactly what we needed.

Also, I'll never tire of hearing Aspinall say Goldstone instead of Goldson

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Rotherham matchday thread had over 80 pages (at x10 per page), are we missing some people?

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Needed the clean sheet too. It will help their confidence.

Agreed. Dunk and Goldson were great. It felt very much like the season opener against Forest, and this is now something to build on, climb back up the table and try and bang in a few too

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Great result and a very good performance. The radio gives a false impression - other than 5 minutes in the second half, we were comfortable. Defence immense, particularly Dunk and Goldson. Knockaert is a great buy, Bobby was very good but slightly wasteful. Midfield good again.

3 points and other results going our way (other than Hull). We are right back in this, so my message to some on here is ....... CHEER UP!! :)

I don't like listening to the radio commentary anymore as I think Johnny Cantor doesn't give a clear picture of what's going on at all.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Agreed. Dunk and Goldson were great. It felt very much like the season opener against Forest, and this is now something to build on, climb back up the table and try and bang in a few too
Agreed, with players coming back from injury maybe our season is not all doom & gloom like some seem to think it is.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't like listening to the radio commentary anymore as I think Johnny Cantor doesn't give a clear picture of what's going on at all.

I listened while I was watching the Hill. Agree - from the commentary you'd have thought we were under significant pressure for most of the second half.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

I agree. He gets far too excited when the opposition are attacking - other than the free kick and the Kayal block from Rhodes, they were not close to scoring. We had better chances than them - he hardly raised his voice at all when Bobby missed that 1 on 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here