Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Offishal match Thread: Wolves V BHA

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Maybe Solly could have got a run out against a tiring defence with two fullbacks on cards.

Listening to the radio, it sounded like we already had enough players on the pitch who could softly play it into the keeper's hands.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Have to credit their goalkeeper.

He was really, really good at plucking useless floated crosses out of the air. Easy pay cheque for him his week.

Not just their goalie, but Iorfa too. He kept Kaz and then Murphy quiet.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I would like to see Dunk keep his place. Good performance despite not playing for a while

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
Missing a penalty to win against 10 men reminds me of last season. 2 points wasted whatever way you look at it. Not clinical enough to be a serious contender IMVHO. I would LOVE IT! if I have to EAT the aforementioned words.

Feb 14, 2010
Shame about the penalty miss but still a good point. Win most home games, win the odd away game and draw most of the others away is promotion form.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
On way back from game , wonder where the passion has gone , as the players didn't have any, reminded me of last year. Anyway top of league still by 3 points and good away support though

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Someone like Tex would have been handy today. Both centre midfielders were poor. Worst game I've ever seen Stephens play. It does appear we're lacking in that Johnathan Calleri type striker. Murphy seems a lot more effective down the wing.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's an odd one today. If I hadn't watched the whole game on the stream, I would have been reasonably happy with an away draw at Wolves. Having watched the stream however, I'm pretty disappointed with that performance and not grabbing all the points.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
It's an odd one today. If I hadn't watched the whole game on the stream, I would have been reasonably happy with an away draw at Wolves. Having watched the stream however, I'm pretty disappointed with that performance and not grabbing all the points.
Seconded.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Same here. Wolves were there for the taking, especially after Coady was sent off.

At least we didn't lose. Roll on next week.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Poor and 2 lost points, extremely disappointed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here