Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Offishal match Thread: Wolves V BHA

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Oh well, should really have put this game to bed, but we didn't really take our chances and their keeper was faultless.

Should have been 3pts but really can't complain about the draw. Keeps things ticking over nicely at least.

Not enough chances!!!!! 19 shots 8 of which on target, away from home.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A draw was fair, their keeper played well, another point added to the kitty.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Disappointing not to put them away but we all would have settled for this after 8 games!

Capture.JPG

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Enjoyed that although a tad frustrating. We still look a class, organised act. Future is bright. Point not a bad result although missing the pen & dominating (as we should) vs 10 suggest we should have won...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And you living in the rugby hotbed of Gloucester. I'm only interested because it's at the home stadium of my football team, which is something of a big deal.
Although I only live about fifteen minutes walk from Kingsholm, I still have no interest in what goes on there, RWC or not!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Have to credit their goalkeeper.

He was really, really good at plucking useless floated crosses out of the air. Easy pay cheque for him his week.

Yes, and saving a lot of powder puff shots!

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Only criticism would be taking Kaz off, we looked dangerous down that wing and created a few openings.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It really wasn't our best performance, and their keeper had 2 hours of catching practice.

But I'll stay positive, 20 points from 24 and unbeaten in the league is a very good start. Onwards and upwards.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I've not read any of the thread, but having seen all of the second half it is amazing how comfortable ALL our players look on the ball. We were utterly dominant, and had their keeper not commanded his box so well, or with a bit more composure/lick in front of goal, we'd have won easily.

Like Hemed, I missed the penalty.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I've not read any of the thread, but having seen all of the second half it is amazing how comfortable ALL our players look on the ball. We were utterly dominant, and had their keeper not commanded his box so well, or with a bit more composure/lick in front of goal, we'd have won easily.

Like Hemed, I missed the penalty.
To be fair, if I had the goalie's athleticism, I would have saved that penalty. It was so obvious that all you need to do is be good at feinting to go one way then going the other. Every Hemed penalty has been stop - wait for goalie and then go the other way. Too predictable.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Disappointing to miss the penalty, but the red card didn't really help us Wolves had 9/10 men behind the ball at all times afterwards and their keeper wasn't for beating today. The lads looked a bit jaded so a week off will be good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here