essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Littlehamptontown bha,

This is not a text messaging service for f**k's sake........you can
use proper words.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
An ex boss of mine had a pub in Littlehampton and it was agreed between all of us, whot ran it at different times, that the clientele that frequented it were the worst of any of his 10 pubs. It was full of so called hard men who couldnt crack a peanut but wanted to shout how hard they were. I must admit it was about 15 - 20 years ago (90s) as I have been retired since 2003. The people in question would now probably be mums and dads or even grandparents so it may well have changed.

never wrong dave

Jul 20, 2008
A vile free loader just like Tommy Elphick.We could have a team playing div4 football next season on championship money.As David Livermore pointed out when he left most other clubs wouldn't pay them 50% of what they are on at the Albion.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
WELL I OWN UP 2 LIVING IN LITTLEHAMPTON,AND AM VERY PROUD 2 AS WELL,B A BIT HARD NOT 2 B A PART OF SUSSEX AS WE STILL GOT PLENTY OV TOWNS VILLAGES BETWEEN HERE AND INBREDSHIRE(HAMPSHIRE) !!!!!!!! AND YES THERE IS MANY TOWNS WORSE,U OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER BEEN 2 BOGNOR REGIS !!!!!:laugh:

According to the public information available, for all to see, you went to your first B&HA game in 80 / 81, that means you are in your late 30s at least.

I am honestly amazed that some people in that age group will type in a text fashion, as per above. :eek:

littlehamptonbha

Jan 24, 2010
littlehampton
According to the public information available, for all to see, you went to your first B&HA game in 80 / 81, that means you are in your late 30s at least.

I am honestly amazed that some people in that age group will type in a text fashion, as per above. :eek:

dont take alot 2 amaze u does it !!!! get a life or jog on !!!!

littlehamptonbha

Jan 24, 2010
littlehampton
An ex boss of mine had a pub in Littlehampton and it was agreed between all of us, whot ran it at different times, that the clientele that frequented it were the worst of any of his 10 pubs. It was full of so called hard men who couldnt crack a peanut but wanted to shout how hard they were. I must admit it was about 15 - 20 years ago (90s) as I have been retired since 2003. The people in question would now probably be mums and dads or even grandparents so it may well have changed.

how can u slag a town off that u havent been 2 4 15-20 years !!!!! god there is a A1 twats on here !!!!!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
littlehamptonbha,

Don't worry mate.

Noyone will read your stuff anyway if you adopt that
style because it's a) difficult to read, b) shit style and most of all
c) they'll think you're about 12.

littlehamptonbha

Jan 24, 2010
littlehampton
littlehamptonbha,

Don't worry mate.

Noyone will read your stuff anyway if you adopt that
style because it's a) difficult to read, b) shit style and most of all
c) they'll think you're about 12.

well u still seem 2 b reading it,,,and personally i dont give a toss what u or anybody else thinks,,,,so jog on springs 2 mind:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Some Rafa Benitez facts:

Seb Carole is shit: Fact
Dean Cox is better: Fact
Carole is a fat piece of French lard: Fact
Tomorrow Seb Carole will not wear an Albion shirt again: FACT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here