Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*******The Official Seb Carole is f***ing shit thread******

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
İbrahim Tatlıses;3351405 said:
Ain't missed a home game in six seasons. He obviously had a bad 20 odd minutes of football but personally I think hurling abuse and criticising ANY player wearing the stripes after 1 and a bit games is pathetic and doesn't do anyone any favours.

Most people aren't judging him on todays inept performance, and probably not even just on his pathetic display on Tuesday. It extends to the last time he was here and for some, the time before that.

You say he had a bad 20 minutes. Can you tell us all what you saw him contribute in the other 70 minutes then. When was that telling cross? When did he pass a defender? When did he close down their players when they are attacking on his side of midfield?

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Most people aren't judging him on todays inept performance, and probably not even just on his pathetic display on Tuesday. It extends to the last time he was here and for some, the time before that.

You say he had a bad 20 minutes. Can you tell us all what you saw him contribute in the other 70 minutes then. When was that telling cross? When did he pass a defender? When did he close down their players when they are attacking on his side of midfield?

He was sitting on the bench for the other 70.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Carole played some excellent passes today to release other players, these seem to have been ignored. Yes, his shooting was abysmal and his crossing not great, but he didn't cost us the game by any means - once again it was poor defending.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What a waste of wank that guy is,how the f*** can poyet see anything in that tub of shit i dont know.

Well we've signed him three times now. Not just down to Poyet :shrug:

Oh, and maybe somebody could coach Carole into not blasting every chance he gets a dozen yards over the bar. That would be nice.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Littlehampton the town that nobody wants to own up to living in and Sussex wants to deny that it is part of the county. Is there a worse town on the south coast.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Was good in the first spell we had him, was worse in the second spell, and is hopeless and ineffective now. Would rather have Dean Cox.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm not sure Carole should have emerged from his goal-line to swat away the ball from Doherty's easter-island-ugly head or would have outleapt him from his centreback position. Others were responsible for that.
And Lua Lua, whilst tasty enough on the ball did f*** all defensively, completely disappearing in the second half, so to bring on the ghoulie to flimsily arse around a bit didn't seem to make much of a difference. I think of course a better choice could have been made for substitution.
I have little time for Carole, but blaming him for the defeat is childish and tantrummy.

littlehamptonbha

Jan 24, 2010
littlehampton
Littlehampton the town that nobody wants to own up to living in and Sussex wants to deny that it is part of the county. Is there a worse town on the south coast.

WELL I OWN UP 2 LIVING IN LITTLEHAMPTON,AND AM VERY PROUD 2 AS WELL,B A BIT HARD NOT 2 B A PART OF SUSSEX AS WE STILL GOT PLENTY OV TOWNS VILLAGES BETWEEN HERE AND INBREDSHIRE(HAMPSHIRE) !!!!!!!! AND YES THERE IS MANY TOWNS WORSE,U OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER BEEN 2 BOGNOR REGIS !!!!!:laugh:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Carole played some excellent passes today to release other players, these seem to have been ignored. Yes, his shooting was abysmal and his crossing not great, but he didn't cost us the game by any means - once again it was poor defending.

Utter bollocks, it was his fault that he allowed a free passage down his side of pitch. Defending starts at the front and did'nt even attempt to close down. Calderon was exposed time and time again to 2 or 3 players attacking him with out any back up him. Both goals resulted from this exposure. End of.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
sat in south stand and was shouting at carole toclose down a norwich player dont think he wanted to get stuck in was at falt for at least 1 goal:US::US:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here